Last Updated on December 19, 2022
The triad of love, affection, and kindness stems from a single act: caring. There are millions of ways to express that you care for someone; that’s what makes it such a diverse and powerful gesture.
Offering someone a shoulder to cry on or getting them their favorite snack on a lousy day is considered caring. Walking someone across the street or helping them take the groceries up to their apartment is also caring. The list goes on!
The best part is that caring isn’t just pertinent to relationships; it extends its roots to strangers as well. Caring helps humans form connections and plays a pivotal role in society, all for the greater good.
The good deeds and kindness that we put into the world have a way of coming back to us!
Without this emotion, life would be dull and self-serving. There’s no beauty to a life that proximates around one’s self only.
We’re here to play our part and aim to promote caring amongst all those around us. We have a penchant for the pen; therefore, we’re presenting you with a heartfelt collection of hand-picked quotes about caring.
Keep scrolling, keep caring!
Quotes About Caring
1. “Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ”
– Theodore Roosevelt.
2. “From caring comes courage.”
– Lao Tzu.
3. “One person caring about another represents life’s greatest value.”
– Jim Rohn
4. “A smile is a light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.”
– Denis Waitley.
5. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
– Leo Buscaglia.
6. “I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.”
7. “Caring about others, running the risk of feeling, and leaving an impact on people, brings happiness.”
– Harold Kushner.
8. “Nurturing is not complex. It’s simply being tuned in to the thing or person before you and offering small gestures toward what it needs at that time.”
– Mary Anne Radmacher.
9. “When peoples care for you and cry for you, they can straighten out your soul.”
– Langston Hughes.
10. “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
– Antoine De Saint-Exupéry.
11. “Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.”
– H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
12. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.”
– John Joseph Powell.
13. “When people cared about each other, they always found a way to make it work.”
– Nicholas Sparks.
14. “People who care about each other enjoy doing things for one another. They don’t consider it servitude.”
– Ann Landers.
15. “So when you are listening to somebody, completely, attentively, then you are listening not only to the words but also to the feeling of what is being conveyed, to the whole of it, not part of it.”
– Jiddu Krishnamurti.
16. “We should give as we would receive, cheerfully, quickly, and without hesitation; for there is no grace in a benefit that sticks to the fingers.”
17. “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.”
– Margaret Mead.
18. “Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.”
– Karl Marx.
19. “Do you know how you tell real love? It’s when someone else’s interest trumps your own.”
– Brad Pitt.
20. “I find myself born into this particular position. I’m determined to make the most of it. And to do whatever I can to help. And I hope I leave things behind a little bit better than I found them.”
21. “We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It’s easy to say It’s not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem. Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes.”
– Fred Rogers.
22. “To be successful is to be helpful, caring, and constructive, to make everything and everyone you touch a little bit better.”
– Norman Vincent Peale.
23. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”
– Albert Einstein.
24. “The closest thing to being cared for is to care for someone else.”
– Carson McCullers.
25. “The right mixture of caring and not caring – I suppose that’s what love is.”
– James Hilton.
26. “When peoples care for you and cry for you, they can straighten out your soul.”
– Langston Hughes.
27. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.”
– Marcus Aurelius.
28. “My sun and my moon signs are mostly Cancer – it’s really strong. We’re deeply intuitive and sentimental. I really like to take care of people, nurturing them. I’m very passionate about the things I do and like to see people I love to grow.”
– Kali Uchis.
29. “There’s nobody who cares more about you than you, and there’s nobody better equipped to take care of you than you.”
– Rush Limbaugh.
30. “When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long.”
– John Cena.
31. “All the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a single lovely action.”
– James Russell Lowell.
32. “Caring can be learned by all human beings, can be worked into the design of every life, meeting an individual need as well as a pervasive need in society.”
– Mary Catherine Bateson.
33. “I’m not possessive, I’m caring. Once you realize a person doesn’t want that much care, you automatically back off.”
– Salman Khan.