Last Updated on December 10, 2021
Saying ‘thank you’ to your customers is an excellent way to express your heartfelt gratitude for the role they play in your company.
It doesn’t matter whether you operate a business that offers direct customer care services or not. Neither does it matter whether it’s a first-time customer or a loyal patron. A warm “thank you” message can go a long way in helping build meaningful relationships with your clients. Remember, customers play the biggest role in the success of any business.
Even if they don’t end up buying your goods or services, there are tons of other things to appreciate your clients for. You could thank them just for checking out your inventory or for giving you their contact information. You might also thank your clients for reviewing your business, recommending your services, or signing up for your email list.
Whatever the reason for thanking your customers may be, it’s important to keep the appreciation messages unique and sincere. That’s especially considering that each client is unique.
In this post, we look at 70 thoughtful ways to say ‘thank you’ to your customers.
Why Send Out A Customer ‘Thank You’ Note?
As we’ve just indicated, the main purpose of thanking your customers is to make them feel appreciated after transacting with your company. A customer appreciation note is a perfect way to endear first-time clients to your brand.
A heartfelt ‘thank you’ message for customers can also give your clients a sense that you care about their wellbeing and are looking forward to their continued partnership. That’s especially true if you thank them right after purchasing your merchandise or using your services.
Customer appreciation messages may also go a long way in helping you promote your company or brand. Even if the customers don’t end up buying from you again, they’re likely to refer your services.
Clever Ways to Say ‘Thank You’ To Your Customers
1. [ENTER COMPANY NAME] would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!
2. [ENTER COMPANY NAME] would like to thank excellent customers like you for your support. We couldn’t do it without you!
3. As the year comes to a close, we are glad to inform and share with you that it has been an incredible year of profits and profitable relationships. We thank you for your continued patronage, and wish you a very happy new year!
4. As the year winds down, we take this opportunity to thank you for walking with us through thick and thin. We eagerly look forward to working with you in the coming year, and for many more years after that. Wish you a happy and an exciting new year!
5. Congratulations on your recent purchase! It has been our pleasure to serve you, and we hope we see you again soon.
6. Dear client, thank you for your support and cooperation. We’re eagerly looking forward to your continued support.
7. Dear client, thank you for your support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.
8. Gratitude is a powerful emotion, and because of you, we are overwhelmed with it. It’s a privilege to have had the chance to serve you. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for coming.
9. If we have to think about the resolutions we have to make for the New Year, we only resolve to serve you better and with all our love. Thank you for being a part of our journey and for believing in us all through these years.
10. In the toughest time, when everyone pulled out their support, you stood for us. Our business is blessed to have a client like you. From the depth of our heart, we thank you!
11. It has been a great pleasure serving you all through these years. We hope to continue this relationship in the forthcoming year with great reverence and respect. Wish you a happy and fulfilling new year!
12. It has been an immense pleasure serving you all through these years. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.
13. It has not just been a year full of profits and great achievements, but most importantly, a year full of incredible relationships and beautiful bonds. None of this could have been possible without you. Thank you for making this year so special for us. We hope to continue working with you with the same verve and vigor in the coming years.
14. It is not every day that you find people who will support you, love you, and look after you. We have been lucky once, and so we intend to be lucky for that. Thank you dear customer for riding the lows and soaring the highs with us.
15. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope we can be of service to you again in the future.
16. It was our privilege to do business with you, and the great pleasure to serve you. We ready to serve you in the future.
17. It’s because of loyal customers like you that [ENTER COMPANY NAME] is growing so fast. Thank you for your continued support!
18. It’s humbling for us to see your continued support. When we first started our business, we did not expect this. We truly appreciate your patronage. It’s only with your support that we’ve gotten to where we are today. Thank you!
19. It’s people like you that made us want to go into business in the first place. Thank you for appreciating and supporting all the work that goes into our products. We can’t wait to serve you again!
20. Just a simple note to say how much our team has appreciated your continued support during the transition. Thank you for your long connection, and the opportunity to serve you.
21. Not everyone is lucky enough to have someone like you in their establishment. We wish every guest could be like you. We are lucky to have you with us. Thank you for coming. We are excited about the opportunity to serve you again!
22. Nothing is more valuable to a business than a client like you. You have helped our business to flourish like never before. Thank you, for all support!
23. On behalf of [ENTER COMPANY NAME], we wanted to say thank you for your purchase. We’re so lucky to have customers like you!
24. Our clients are always the best feedback of our company is doing and with your honest review, we were able to make changes. Thank you for your support!
25. Our customers are at the heart of what we do. Without you, we would cease to exist. It will always be a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for coming!
26. Thank you for being an [ENTER COMPANY NAME] customer. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you come back soon!
27. Thank you for being our valued customer. It has been a pleasure to serve you for [ENTER DURATION].
28. Thank you for being our valued customer. We are so grateful and hope we met your expectations. Please feel free to take this survey [INSERT LINK TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY].
29. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to grow, foster, and build the idea that was a mere thought. Without you, it would have remained just an imagination. We wish you a very happy New Year, and hope that we too can contribute in materializing your ideas in the new year.
30. Thank you for hiring [ENTER COMPANY NAME]. We appreciate your business and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.
31. Thank you for making your first purchase with [ENTER COMPANY NAME]! We’re so glad that you found what you were looking for.
32. Thank you for putting your trust and confidence in our company. We won’t settle for less than the best for you!
33. Thank you for the privilege of your business. Please let us know if we can help in the future.
34. Thank you for your [ENTER DATE] order. We look forward to doing business with you again.
35. Thank you for your business and the utmost trust you’ve placed in our company. It is our pleasure to work with you.
36. Thank you for your purchase from [ENTER COMPANY NAME]. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!
37. Thank you for your purchase from [ENTER COMPANY NAME]. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help!
38. Thank you for your purchase! Every customer matters to us, please let us know how we did by completing this survey [INSERT LINK TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY].
39. Thank you for your support, love, and amazing reviews. Your feedback means a lot to us, we would wish to keep as our loyal clients.
40. Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.
41. Thank you in making the campaign amazing with your time and suggestions. We did lot of betterment and it turned out the best.
42. Thank you. We hope your experience was awesome and we can’t wait to see you again soon.
43. Thanks for being our most privileged customer this year again. We’re so delighted to have you one of our clients again.
44. Thanks for shopping at [ENTER COMPANY NAME]. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you in the future.
45. This is not my firm, this is our firm. Thanks for accepting us as your family.
46. To our esteemed customer, we value your trust and hope to deliver our best every time you choose us. Thanks a lot.
47. We are truly grateful to you for choosing us as your best provider and giving us the opportunity to grow. Thank you for making us the leading supplier of [ENTER PRODUCT LINE] in the industry.
48. We are truly grateful to you for choosing us as your service provider and giving us the opportunity to grow. None of our achievements would have been possible without you and your unwavering support. We wish you a great year ahead!
49. We at [ENTER COMPANY NAME] genuinely appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We hope you are satisfied with your purchase.
50. We at [ENTER COMPANY NAME] know you had many options to choose from and we thank you for choosing us.
51. We have put an immense amount of passion into each of our products, and we hope you love them as much as we do. We are excited to share what we do with you. Thank you for your business!
52. When we first dreamed of our own business, we knew it would take a lot of work. We also had confidence in our quality product, which delivered what it promised. We are so grateful you have given us a try and hope you are fully satisfied.
53. When we started this business, we did it because we had a passion for our product. We hope you love it as much as we do, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!
54. With great perseverance, we have achieved all that we set out to in producing a quality product that people enjoy. This is in no small part attributable to you, as a loyal customer. We pledge to continue to maintain our standard of excellence for you.
55. With so many years of association, you have become part of our management team. Thanks for choosing us once again.
56. You are the reason [ENTER COMPANY NAME] does what we do. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
57. You have shared the ups and downs with us, experienced the highs and lows, and despite what may have come, you have stood with us no matter what. On this day, we take this opportunity to let you know how much this means to us. Thank you, dear customers for making us a part of your family.
58. Your feedback makes us better and stronger than our competitors. You are like our guardian. Thanks for all support and trust.
59. Your support makes all of our hard work worthwhile. Thank you so much for your business. We are so excited at the chance to see you again.
60. Your support means the world to us! Thank for your business. Hope to work with you again in the future.
Customer Appreciation Quotes
61. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well ~Voltaire
62. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them ~ John F. Kennedy
63. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it ~ William Arthur Ward
64. Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all ~ William Faulkner
65. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
66. Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul ~ Henry Ward Beecher
67. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom ~ Marcel Proust
68. No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude ~ Alfred North Whitehead
69. Our favorite attitude should be gratitude ~ Zig Ziglar
70. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness ~ Dalai Lama
When writing a customer thank-you note, keep the message positive. The intention is to express your happiness to the recipient for doing business with your company.
It’s also recommended to be clear and concise while offering support where necessary. You can provide support by mentioning your company’s customer care line or linking the client to your other merchandise.
Most importantly, tailor your message to that particular client. Even if you only have one ‘thank you’ template you use for all your customers, consider personalizing it by including specific details. Examples of these details include the client’s name, contact information, items purchased, purchase date, and purchase amount.