Last Updated on June 10, 2022
It doesn’t matter how small or large your social circle is. There’s always someone you know who’s preparing to take their final exams or planning to attend a job interview. It could also happen that a close family or friend is soon walking down the aisle, going on vacation, or trying their chance at a lottery.
Each of the above scenarios have one thing in common; they require a decent amount of luck.
Remember that no matter how well-prepared you are for anything in life, things have a way of going against expectation. If Murphy’s Law is anything to go by, then things meant to go wrong will always go wrong. And usually at the least expected moment.
This is the reason we should make it a custom to wish others good luck.
Sending good luck messages to a dear friend or relative may not necessarily change their fortunes. But it can help them manage undesired consequences. In fact, wishing good luck to the people we love shouldn’t be something that we only do when they’re facing difficult moments in life. Rather, it’s something we ought to practice as a matter of tradition.
Fortunately, there’s no shortage of amazing ways to say good luck to our dear ones. We’ve prepared a definitive collection of 70 unique ways to make someone feel lucky even if the outcomes don’t exactly favor them.
Short Good Luck Messages
1. Best of luck and lots of love to you. You are best and you will do the best.
2. Do not be afraid to take risks. It will only open the doors to new opportunities. Good luck!
3. Good luck for today and best of luck for tomorrow.
4. Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
5. Good luck in your new job, exams, etc.
6. Good luck. I’m rooting for you always!
7. Good luck—I’m sure you’ll do great!
8. I can’t wait to hear all about your success.
9. I know you are going to rock it. Stop worrying and start doing. Good luck!
10. I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
11. I wish you the very best luck.
12. I’d wish you good luck, but I know you don’t need it.
13. Keep doing your best, your effort will bear fruit soon. Best of luck.
14. May each day bring you new hope and adventure to explore! I wish you all the best!
15. May good luck always be on your side today and every day of your life.
16. Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
17. The best of luck.
18. Whatever you do in life, may luck always be on your side. Good luck!
19. Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
20. Wishing you the very best in your new job, though I know you’ll crush it.
Inspirational Good Luck Messages
21. A hardworking person always attracts good luck. You are the most hardworking person that I have ever known, always determined to achieve. May success be yours!
22. All the best for a bright career! May everything you touch be a blessing to your life.
23. As you embark on a new journey in your life, I wish you good luck and all the success you can get in the world.
24. As you journey through this life, it is my prayer that you find all you are searching for. Best wishes on your new journey.
25. Do not let fear and nervousness overwhelm you. Face the interview board with confidence. Good luck for you interview.
26. Don’t look for how far you have to go, Just look back and see how far you’ve come. Wishing you All the best for a bright and wonderful future.
27. Each new stage in life comes with its own challenges. Keep moving and all the best for all your endeavors. Conquer the Future.
28. Everything can be passed with time if you give you 100% and the best shot you are going to win it. Good luck!
29. I have high hopes in you. I know you shall emerge victoriously. May the Almighty God be with you always. Best wishes my dear.
30. I wish you good luck in life. At first, it might be a challenge starting, but I know you can overcome any challenge.
31. If you can gather the courage to face the obstacles with determination, half of the problem is already solved. Good luck.
32. Just because your success isn’t immediate doesn’t mean it will not be sweet. Continue your hard work and the right opportunity will knock on your door at the right time.
33. Just try to be a little better than you were the day before and all the success will come knocking on your door. Good luck.
34. Keep on moving forward with determination because the future has many good things in store for you. Good luck!
35. Let the sunshine be the way to your success and the wind propel you faster to your goal. Wishing you good luck!
36. Life gives us two options to face the challenges that come on our way or run. I hope you choose the right path. Have a nice week!
37. Life is always not smooth; it has its own challenges. Surmounting those challenges largely depends on how you face them. A decision always lies within. Good luck.
38. Life is nothing but just a collection of moments. Enjoy and celebrate each one of them. Best of Luck.
39. Love, laughter, and joy are the key ingredients of a happy and peaceful life. May you be blessed with all of them.
40. Luck plays a key role in whatever you do. So, I’m wishing you all the best for starting your new venture.
41. May God shower you with his blessings and may your new enterprise prosper. Good luck for the future.
42. May lady luck always favor you and may you continue to achieve further success in your life. Good luck!
43. May the wind propel you to your success and the sunlight shows you the way to your destination. Best of luck in all that you do.
44. May you be always surrounded with grace and blessings of people who love you and this will protect you from all the bad vibes.
45. My heartiest wishes to you so that you achieve success in everything that you do. Good luck for a bright future.
46. Results and marks, failure or success, deal or no deal depends on what you think, do, and achieve. Good Luck!
47. Sending my regards and best wishes to you and your family. May you continue to receive all the love and blessings that you deserve.
48. Sometimes you may feel that luck is not on your side as nothing is going right for you. But, do not feel disheartened because with hard work and a strong willpower, you can turn the situation in your favor. Good luck and do well in life.
49. The day you stop believing in yourself, all would be lost. So never give up and always believe in your capabilities. Good luck!
50. The road towards success is a rough one, but hard work and single minded focus would surely make your journey easy. Good luck for your new venture.
51. There are two things you can do when you face failure; get bogged down by it or take it as a lesson. Each lesson takes you one step closer to success. All the best.
52. We believe in you but you have to believe yourself first to run and win the game. Good luck, give your best!
53. When everything seems not to be working, you need to take a different route. Best of luck!
54. When happiness knocks on your door, enjoy it to the fullest because you don’t know how long it is going to last. I wish you all the best!
55. Wish you the best in life, may you achieve everything you want but keep it grounded. That’s how people value it, good luck!
56. Yesterday is gone; it looks like ages ago, and today is a new day, a new beginning in your life. I wish you all the best in the world.
57. You are a great person, and I am sure you will overcome all the challenges you are facing. Good luck.
58. You have all it takes to be successful. I wish you good luck in your studies, exams, your new job etc.!
59. Your day doesn’t have to be perfect to be a lucky one. Enjoy every second of it, and Fortune will never leave your side.
60. Your path to success would be filled with a lot of obstacles. Do not get bogged down but continue your journey towards success with determination and handwork. All the best for your future.
Good Luck Quotes
61. Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have ~ Ed Bradley
62. Care and diligence bring luck ~ Thomas Fuller
63. Dreams can still come true; you need a great deal of energy and determination, and a little bit of luck ~ Stefano Gabbana
64. Here’s the thing about luck…you don’t know if it’s good or bad until you have some perspective ~ Alice Hoffman
65. I think we consider too much the luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
66. Luck is a goddess not to be coerced and forcibly wooed by those who seek her favors. From such masterful spirits she turns away. But it happens sometimes that, if we put our hand in hers with the humble trust of a little child, she will have pity on us, and not fail us in our hour of need ~ P.G Wodehouse
67. Luck is a very thin wire between survival and disaster, and not many people can keep their balance on it ~ Hunter S. Thompson
68. Luck is what we make it, not what is thrust upon us. You’ve shown initiative and it has nothing to do with luck ~ George Bellairs
69. Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck ~ Orson Welles
70. The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work ~ Harry Golden
To make your good luck messages deliver maximum impact, it’s recommended to tailor them to the recipient. You can do that by mentioning their name and the specific ordeal they’re going through.
It’s also important to understand the exact situation someone is facing before wishing them good luck. That will help you determine if there are other ways you may offer help.