Last Updated on May 17, 2022
It’s always a wonderful feeling when a close relative, family, or coworker has had a baby. It’s almost like you share in their happiness. Therefore, you’d want to get them a befitting gift to help them usher their new bundle of joy into the world in style.
One way to help someone welcome a new arrival in their family is by sending them thoughtful new baby congratulatory messages.
New baby wishes are not only a unique way of conveying goodwill messages to the newborn. They also help the new parent(s) to appreciate how deeply you value their wellbeing.
Of course, there’s usually the little challenge of finding the perfect words to write in a new baby congratulations card.
Traditional, clichéd phrases like ‘congratulations for your newborn’ won’t create the desired impact. Instead, you should consider powerful messages that will retain their magical appeal years from now. When the baby is finally grown and stumbles upon the card, they’ll know that you truly went out of your way to help usher them into the world.
If you’re looking for the perfect baby congratulatory messages, you’ve come to the right place. Read on as we unpack 60 cool messages to write in a new baby card.
Popular New Baby Congratulatory Messages
1. Congratulations on the new addition to the family!
2. Congratulations on your new baby! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
3. Congratulations, we can’t wait to see the many ways God blesses you with this little one.
4. I’m so excited for you! Can’t wait to watch him/her grow by your side!
5. So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.
6. Warmest wishes for you and your family as it continues to grow
7. You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for a Couple’s First Child
1. As a new parent, I hope you succeed in all your endeavors. Congratulations and let me know if you want us to get together and talk!
2. Congratulations for bringing forth the first fruit of your womb/seeds (for mom and dad, respectively). May he/she grow to be as kind and successful as you are.
3. Congratulations on your first baby! Feel free to reach out to me for parenting advice or even for babysitting! I am always happy to help.
4. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I’m so happy for you and eager to meet the little one.
5. I’m so excited for you. My best wishes for you and your firstborn!
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for a Baby Boy
1. Buckle up for those sleepless nights, diaper changes, and the endless joy of parenting. Welcome to the club and congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy.
2. Congratulations on the arrival of your son! At last, all your wishes came true. May the little guy be blessed with good health, happiness, and prosperity throughout his life.
3. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your gorgeous, bouncing baby boy!
4. First, he was a dream in your hearts. Now he’s a miracle that you hold in your arms. And he’ll forever be the love of your lives. Many congratulations on the arrival of your sweet baby boy.
5. Months ago, you just couldn’t wait to meet your baby boy. At last he has arrived! Congratulations on becoming a mom and dad to such a cute little boy!
6. Your baby boy is finally here, ready for you to treat him like the prince that he is. We couldn’t be happier for you! Congratulations
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for a Bay Girl
1. Congratulations for the gift of a new baby girl. As you look into her eyes, you see the sparkle of promise. As you listen to the little whisper of her breathing and feel the rhythm of her heart, know that you are holding, in your arms, a precious miracle.
2. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby girl!
3. Congratulations. The boss lady has arrived! Can’t wait to see her grow up and take over the house. She will be the apple of our eyes.
4. Daughters are always special; she will also be a daddy’s little girl and mommy’s best buddy. Congrats on being blessed with such an angel.
5. So happy to hear the arrival of your baby girl, we are excited to be able to watch the little girl grow up and become a remarkable woman. Congratulations once again.
6. Your new daughter makes an adorable addition to an already wonderful family. May her beautiful smile make your world seem a little brighter every day.
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for Twins or Multiple Children
1. Congratulations for a double-dose of love! What could be better?”
2. I’m so glad to hear about the safe, healthy delivery of [Enter Baby Name], [Enter Baby Name] and [Enter Baby Name]! How wonderful to see you so blessed!”
3. May the birth of your children open up a whole new world of adventure, lightness, and wonder. Many congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful babies.
4. Parenthood just got twice/three times as exciting for you! Congratulations.
5. Two bundles of love for the price of one. Congratulations on the twins!
6. Two times the babies means two times the love and joy. Congratulations on your miraculous twins!
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for Adoptive Parents
1. It is great to see your dreams coming true with [Enter Baby Name]. Congratulations to your entire family!
2. The two of you will give this child a life he/she would not have been able to even imagine. I am so happy for all of you on this extraordinary day!
3. We can’t wait to meet your new family member. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness. Congratulations!
4. We’re so happy that you have been blessed with a [boy/girl] who you will always cherish. May you remember this day with fond memories!
5. Your little boy/girl is going to grow up in such warm and caring family. I am so eager to meet him/her!
6. Your new child is here to make your love feel stronger, your days feel shorter, the nights seem longer, your savings a little smaller. But it’s all worth it as your home grows happier each day.
Funny New Baby Congratulatory Messages
1. Congrats for your new bundle of joy… let the noise begin!
2. Congrats on your new baby as you say goodbye to your social life!
3. Congratulations for not pulling out
4. Congratulations for your newborn…shih*t just got real.
5. Don’t worry about the difficulty of raising a child. It’s just as easy as running a marathon, doing your taxes, and wrestling an octopus at the same time… every day.
6. Welcome to the world of Parenthood – the only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time!
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for Moms
1. I could only hope for a mother like you. So happy for you, to welcome your baby into the world.
2. Mums are the best. I know you certainly are. I can’t wait to meet your gorgeous new baby.
3. Over the moon that you have a healthy new baby. With a mother like you, h/she will certainly go far!
4. To an amazing mum. You were born to be a mother – congratulations on having a beautiful baby!
5. You’re going to be the best mom ever, accept the responsibility and watch your dreams and those of your baby come true.
6. You’ve carried a tiny human around with you for 9 months. And it will stick around for at least another 18 years. You deserve a medal and a massive well done.
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for Dads
1. Be a loving father to your child and give them a life full of happiness and success.
2. Becoming a new father means having lots of responsibilities. You will no doubt be a pro in no time while gaining a love and joy in your heart that you never knew possible.
3. Being a new daddy means being the child’s protector while unleashing the little kid trapped inside you. Have fun with your kid and don’t forget how fast time flies by. Spending time with your kid now will help strengthen your relationship with them as they grow older.
4. Cherish your child and encourage him/her in every aspect of life. I wish you all the best of your fatherhood journey.
5. Congratulations to the new daddy of an amazing little baby, your child is a gift to cherish forever.
6. There is not a feeling in the world that compares to holding your new baby for the first time. Congratulations to a loving first-time dad.
New Baby Congratulatory Messages for Grandparents
1. Congratulations on the birth of someone who will take your attention from your own children.
2. Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson…your life has just begun.
3. Congratulations! A new grandma/grandpa is born. Best of wishes on your new grandbaby.
4. The birth of a baby in your family brings renewed hope for the future. May you and your family enjoy this new life and the brightness it shines!
5. We’re thrilled to hear that your new grandchild has arrived safely! Many congratulations to you and the family.
6. You two will make amazing grandparents. Congratulations on the new addition to the family!
If sending out a new baby congratulatory message to the parents, be sure to address them both, preferably using their first names. It’s also recommended to find out the baby’s name and gender beforehand.
Most importantly, remember to send along some gifts to help appreciate the new parents. You can choose monetary gifts like newborn clothing or go for sentimental presents like new baby flowers.