Last Updated on May 17, 2022
We hear many phrases in life, such as ‘time heals all’ and ‘this too shall pass’. These are centered on trusting the process that we call life. It means we have to trust the reasons for unprecedented ups and downs, and have firm faith that it was all part of the divine plan.
It’s easier said than done because life doesn’t go easy on us. You want to do anything but believe there’s a good reason for what you’re going through.
But you have to be your own savior because this world is too competitive and fast-paced to let your guard down! Here are some Trust the Process quotes to help you through rough patches and gloomy days.
At times like these, all we have to do is remind ourselves that it’s okay, it’s fine.
Did You Know?
Many people do not know this! ‘Trust the process’ was the slogan for the NBA!
There was a time when the team was going through massive hurdles and downfalls, and they harnessed the power of this quote to get through their challenges.
Good times don’t last forever, but neither do the bad ones! YOU are the hero of the story, so just trust the process!
1. “I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.” – Mila Bron
2. “I don’t know where it’s coming from, or when it’s coming, but it is coming. Please have faith and patience. Trust the time gap…what you seek is making its way towards you now.” – Karen Salmansohn
3. “So trust the process of your life unfolding, and know with certainty, through the peaks and valleys of your journey, that your soul rests safe and secure in the arms of God.” — Dan Millman
4. “Everything comes to you at the right time. Be patient and trust the process.”
5. “It’s all rigged in your favor. Trust the process.”
6. “Hold the vision, Trust the process.”
7. “As your training integrates mind, body and spirit, enjoy the process. Your journey to the marathon finish will last the few hours. Your journey to the start will influence a life time.” – Gina Greenlee
8. “Trust your journey, Trust the process, Raise your energy and the right people will come into your life.” – Steven Aitchison
9. “Trust in the process you are now experiencing. Life is on your side. It is showing that to you now, though you may not be able to see it clearly at this time.” – Neale Donald Walsch
10. “Stay positive, Take a deep breath, keep moving forward and don’t look back. Everything is working out for your highest good. Embrace and trust the process.”
11. “Trust your journey, Trust the process, raise your energy and the right people will come into your life.” – Steven Aitchison
12. “Be brave. Let go. Trust the process. Allow the universe to reveal its beautiful plan for you.”
13. “Your body is not Netflix. It is not going to show up in two days. Be patient. Trust the process.”
14. “Don’t ever stop believing in your own personal transformation. It is still happening even on the days you may not realize it or feel like it.” – Lalah Delia
15. “Today I will go with the flow of life and trust the process. I will not stress over things I can’t control.”
16. “Nothing has gone wrong. Trust the process.”
17. “Trust the process and embrace the journey.”
18. “Trust the process. There is no such thing as overnight success.”
19. “Silence doesn’t always mean yes. Sometimes it means; I’m tired of explaining to people who doesn’t even care to understand.”
20. “Even if you can’t physically see the results in front of you every single effort is changing your body from the inside. Never get discouraged.”
21. “Everything you want is coming. Relax and let the universe pick the timing and the way. You just need to trust that what you want is coming, and watch how fast it comes.” – Abraham Hicks
22. “One good trade after another. Trust the process. If you do that, the money will take care of itself.”
23. “The process is what you have to do day in and day out to be successful.” – Nick Saban
24. “Sometimes it takes 10 years to get that 1 year that will change your life.”
25. “When you feel restless, not knowing what’s next… you are about to give birth to a new creation, a new you. You’re expanding. Your soul knows what it’s doing. Trust in the process.”
26. “Don’t rush the process. Allow yourself to grow at your own pace. Stop comparing your life to what other people are doing.”
27. “Relax. Don’t rush. Don’t force. Don’t stress. Let things happen, trust the process, and try to enjoy the ride.” – Lori Deschene
28. “As you learn to Trust yourself something miraculous happens. You begin to trust the process you are living and the miracles life brings!” — Iyanla Vanzant
29. “You are not defined by your past. Trust your potential. Trust the process.”
30. “Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking, start with voice trembling, but start and don’t stop. Start where you are with what you have. Just… Start.”
31. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery — there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” — Rick Warren
32. “In your action, you lose sight of the vision, you lose sight of your trust in the process, and just band around in a sense of futility. Hold the vision and trust that the Universe will acclimate to your vision. Hold the vision and trust the process.” — Esther Hicks
33. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” — Germany Kent
34. “It’s amazing how same pace in practice can feel so much harder than on race day. Stay confident. Trust the process.” – Sara Hall
35. “If you feel like you’re losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every year and still they stand tall and wait for better days to come.”
36. “Building trust is a process. Trust results from consistent and predictable interaction over time.” – Barbara M White
37. “Trust the universe. Trust the process.” – Maira Flynn
38. “Don’t give up on the person you’re becoming.”
39. “Plan work hard adjust and trust the process.”
40. “The moment we start trying to force the journey is the very same moment we stop enjoying it.”
41. “Nothing in life is ever random. Everything that happens is supposed to happen. Trust the process.”
42. “You so have what it takes. Trust yourself and allow the process of life to flow.” – Annmarie Molina
43. “I wonder… does the caterpillar know that one day it will become a butterfly?” Trust the process.
44. “Trusting God is trusting the process. Enjoy where you are, at the right time great things will eventually come. God is not man to lie. He is God and He is faithful.” ― Collins Chisoya
45. “Trust the process. 6 months from now you can be in an entirely different place, emotionally, physically, spiritually, monetarily.”
46. “It’s amazing how the same pace in practice can feel so much harder than on race day. Stay confident. Trust the process.” ― Sara Hall
47. “I have always believed that process is more important than results.” – MS Dhoni
48. “I love the process of working with people and having things going on, all the time, and just trying to trust your instincts.” – Jon M Chu
49. “If you really wanna fly, learn to befriend the winds.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
50. “Commit to the healing path and trust the process.” ― Rosenna Bakari
51. “She kept the faith and trusted the process and that made all the difference.”
52. “You’re going to make it. It’ll be hard, but you’re going to make it.”
53. “It’s ok to not have the answer yet continue your journey and trust the process.”
54. “Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible.” – Mandy Hale
55. “Trust your process. Trust your journey. Trust your instincts. Trust yourself.” – Mukesh Maji
56. “What we are waiting for is not as important as what happens to us while we are waiting. Trust the process.” – Mandy Hale
57. “Grapes must be crushed to make wine. Diamonds form under pressure. Olives are pressed to release oil. Seeds grow in darkness. Whenever you feel crushed, under pressure, pressed, or in darkness, you’re in a powerful place of transformation and transmutation. Trust the process.” — Lalah Delia
58. “Someday you’re going to look back on all the progress you’ve made and be glad you didn’t quit.”
59. “Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.” – Tony Gaskins
60. “Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process.” – Alexandra Stoddard
61. “What we are waiting for is not as important as what happens to us while we are waiting. Trust the process.” – Mandy Hale
62. “Believe in yourself. Trust the process. Change forever.”
63. “Trust the process, one day at a time! What’s for you is for you and no one can stop that!” – Tony Gaskins
64. “The waiting. The meantime. The in-between. It all serves a purpose. Trust your process, even the delays and detours.”
65. “Trust the process. Trust yourself, make good choices be patient with yourself work hard.”
66. “So the single most vital step on your journey towards enlightenment is this: learn to disidentify from your mind.” – Eckhart Tolle.
67. “Instead of wondering where your next vacation is, maybe you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin.
68. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery – there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.” – Rick Warren.
69. “If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.” – W. Edwards Deming.
70. “Life is not what it’s supposed to be…it’s what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.” – Virginia Satir.
71. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve (or save) the world and a desire to enjoy (or savor) the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.” – E.B. White.
72. “The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar.
73. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you’re born to stand out.” – Oliver James.
74. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie.
75. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” – Arthur Ashe.