Last Updated on December 15, 2021
A motorcycle ride is both thrilling and therapeutic. The feeling of speeding down the freeway on a motorbike with the wind blowing past your face is simply out of this world.
However, a bike ride carries its fair share of danger and is never a feat for the faint-hearted. Before you can confidently hit the freeways, you must master extraordinary skills in handling various elements concurrently, including speed, balance, and noise. Even on a good day, things could go awfully wrong.
So, motorcyclists need motivational quotes to help them navigate winding highways and treacherous terrains in their quests for adventure.
Thankfully, there are numerous quotes specifically dedicated to motorcycle riders and enthusiasts. Go through the following collection for the perfect motorcycle quotes and sayings ever.
Inspiring Motorcycle Quotes
1. A bad day on a mountain bike always beats a good day in the office.
2. A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith and use up a lot of fuel.
3. A long ride is the answer to a question you will soon forget.
4. A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.
5. A woman who rides a motorcycle is in tune with the universe, a candidate for high adventure.
6. Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.
7. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. Let’s Ride.
8. Driving a motorcycle is like flying. All your senses are alive.
9. Every day is a good day for ride.
10. Everything looks better from the inside of a motorcycle helmet.
11. F.E.A.R – Forget everything and ride.
12. Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
13. Great memories happen when you don’t know when you’re going.
14. Happiness is a motorcycle, a full tank of gas and twisty roads.
15. I don’t love the people driving fast. That’s the reason why I overtake them.
16. I don’t ride a motorcycle to add days to my life. I ride to add life to my days.
17. If I die riding my bike, don’t cry for me instead smile for me and know I died doing what I love and with a smile on my face.
18. If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.
19. Just start off and then the adventure carries your way.
20. Life is like a bike ride; sometimes it is high speed on the highways and sometimes low speed on rural roads full of potholes and anyway you have to complete it.
21. Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, love honestly, laugh easy, keep it simple, ride often, ride free and never regret anything that makes you smile.
22. No hour of life is wasted when it’s spent on two wheels.
23. No matter how bad your day is, your bike will always make you feel better.
24. No other place is better than behind the bars.
25. Nobody on a motorcycle ever said “Are We There yet?”
26. Owning a bike is like eating biscuits in church. Many will judge you but secretly they all want me.
27. Race the Rain. Ride the Win. Chase Sunset. Only a Biker Understands.
28. Ride a bike and let the wind blow away all the sad moments.
29. Riding a motorcycle is like an art: something you do because you feel something inside.
30. Riding a motorcycle on today’s highways, you have to ride in a very defensive manner. You have to be a good rider and you have to have both hands and both feet on the controls at all times.
31. Straight roads never make you skilful drivers.
32. There are two kinds of people; bikers and boring people.
33. To Ride or Not To Ride? That is a stupid question.
34. We must go fast because the race is against time.
35. We only regret the rides we didn’t take
36. What stands in the way becomes the way.
37. When I’m riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive. When I stop riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive.
38. When the road ahead seems impossible, start the engine.
39. You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life.
40. Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
We hope you loved our collection of cool motorcycle quotes. These quotes can inject in you a dose of inspiration right before hitting the roads.
Better yet, you can use them as a conversation starter whenever you’re hanging out with your fellow bikers or just to give them a good laugh.