Last Updated on May 17, 2022
As the name implies, ‘brunch’ is a combination of two meals – breakfast and lunch – usually eaten between 10AM and 2PM.
You’ll find all kinds of food staples, such as bacon, egg dishes, pancakes, muffins, frittatas, sliders, sandwiches, and cakes. Beverages also range from non-alcoholic like simple juices and coffee, to cocktails, as well as champagne.
Tips for Hosting Brunch Parties
Unlike other events, like reunion dinners, brunches are totally casual and lawless. No need to feel guilty breaking a few rules (if there are any?). Of course, you still need to be prepared like any party host. Brunches are generally fun, festive, and are a great way to bring people together.
Here are a few tips to ensure you have a blast while still catering to guests:
- Prioritize guests’ needs when making decisions. Food for instance, should have variety to satisfy certain dietary requirements (e.g. vegans, diabetics, allergies, etc.). Plan for when someone wants to include a plus one or kids.
- Make room. Unless you’re doing brunch for two, it’s best to have enough space (especially for friends bringing children). Check your backyard or dining area for the appropriate setup. Have one long table to display food, and another for eating.
- Go for buffet style. Because it’s fun! Plus, you can just spread out bagels, eggs, bacon, and hash without needing to stand up to refill plates. Consider cooking styles for the meal. For example: opt for baked instead of fried to avoid sogginess.
- Keep things casual. Let your hair down and enjoy a warm conversation with friends! Whether it’s a pajama style party or an international fare, be the host with the most. Always have conversation starters to lighten the mood. When in doubt, try quick games like Two Truths and a Lie or Never Have I Ever.
Want to start your brunch at 4PM? No problem! Looking to just feed your friends without the hassle of themes? Go right ahead! Thinking of hosting a lavish get-together at a hotel instead of your home? Why not! Brunches are a chaotic deliciousness that should be served the way you want them to.
Delightful Brunch Invitation Ideas
However you want to host your brunch party, there is one golden rule: make sure to invite guests in advance so they can fit your event in their busy schedules.
For example, 9 to 5 workers will probably appreciate your fête on a weekend. If you have many freelancing friends, ask on a group chat which day works well for everyone. Then send your brunch invites at least 2 weeks before.
Settled on a menu and a date? Then all that’s left is to send these enticing brunch invitations to family and friends.
1. Mother’s Day Brunch Flyer
This flyer template from Haidezign works well for personal or commercial use. Highly customizable and can be resized with no quality loss, it’s recommended for restaurants, hotels, cruises, offices, or even the humble home celebration.
2. Brunch Banners Ad
What’s for brunch? Maybe mimosas, baked beans, and more. This ad design by Parasyteartx comes in 15 PSD files in various sizes to fit just about any screen or purpose.
3. Brunch Banners Ad
Announce your sizzling summer brunch event in style using this eye-catching banner design. Great for restaurants, diners, bed & breakfasts, clubs, hotels, or any small business.
4. Brunch Flyer
These print-ready invitation templates will be the talk of the town right up to the day of the event. 100% scalable, professional, clean, and well-structured, just edit the text and you’re done.
5. Brunch Flyer
This square flyer has all the makings of a delicious brunch gathering – all you need now is to print it or post it on social media so your guests are reminded of the scrumptious feast ahead.
6. Brunch Saturday Flyer
Get folks talking about your buffet brunch this weekend using this versatile and professional-looking flyer design.
7. Country Flowers Easter Invite
Hosting a garden party? These tasteful and colorful invitations by Origamiprints will make recipients smile once they get it. Pack includes 2 versions in editable files (AI, EPS, PSD, and JPEG).
8. Mother’s Day Flyer
Gumico Studio presents this pretty flyer invite in a beautiful shade of coral that’s ready to please.
9. Brunch Sundays Flyer
Pancakes, fruit, and mimosas shine in this exciting brunch Sunday flyer invitation by uiBlaze. You’ll get 2 PSD files that are easy to edit and ready to print.
10. Mother’s Day Brunch Flyer
Make Mother’s Day extra special by getting guests hyped up with this beautiful template in lovely lilac.
11. Brunch Saturday Flyer V01
Who says that brunch is only best on Sundays? Make Saturdays your new brunch day with this stylish and modern invite design by Retrographix that’s compatible with Photoshop CS and Microsoft Word.
12. Brunch Flyer
Make people flock to your Sunday feast best using this cheery invitation flyer. Looks amazing in print or posted on social media.
13. Brunch Flyer
No brunch would be complete without waffles! Announce your specials in style with this PSD file from Stefania Ionescu.
14. Brunch Social Media Template
Searching for a versatile template pack that can showcase not just your food but also your menu and brand story? This collection from Chanut Is Industries is not only chic, it’s loaded with layouts for your print or social media needs.
15. Brunch Flyer
Various baked goods brunch staples deck this stylish invite by Artolus. It’s highly editable, fully layered, and ready for Instagram.
16. Baby Brunch Shower Invitation
This blush pink invitation template by Advaita Printables is the understated beauty you’ll be happy to send to guests. Must have Adobe Reader DC for editing.
17. Brunch and Bubbly Invitation
Featuring hand-lettered modern calligraphy and hand-painted watercolor elements, this casual yet elegant brunch invitation by Created by Kristin includes a coordinating envelope liner to complete the theme.