Last Updated on May 17, 2022
Pregnancy comes with a lot of perks. But something an expecting couple really look forward to is to share a baby shower with their friends and family. We assume that you have been invited to such a happy occasion!
Don’t know what to write on your gift card? No worries. For your convenience, we have compiled classic quips, funny one-liners, messages for boys and girls, first-time moms, and more. So, sit back, relax and pick the best message for your pregnant friend.
Messages for First-Time Parents
- Warmest wishes to you as you enter this exciting new adventure. All the best to you and your baby!
- Our heartfelt wishes to you as you step into this exciting new phase in life. Be ready for busy days, sleepless nights, many questions and endless love!
- The greatest of all adventures is about to begin for you. May you have a safe delivery and a healthy baby. Good wishes on your baby shower day!
- A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be. It was great when there were two of you, but even better when there are three.
- Best wishes on the arrival of your first baby!
- Sister, your family is about to go from two to three very soon! Wishing you wonderful motherhood and praying for your baby to be healthy!
- Congrats, we are so happy for you! Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun! We are wishing the best for you three in the coming months.
- And your life just changed forever! Congratulations!
- Congrats on making a tiny human!
- A brand-new miracle to call your own! Blessings to all.
Random but Beautiful
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
- Warmest congratulations to you and your new little one. May you have lots of love, kisses and snuggling in the future.
- Love just got real. So very excited for you.
- All my best to your little miracle.
- You’re already such wonderful parents. Can’t wait to see you raise another amazing child.
- Wishing you all the best with the new baby which, is not far away now. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything along the way. Very excited for the both of you.
- Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you are here.
- Your family is about to get even more awesome! Can’t wait to meet your little one.
- Welcome to the world, little one! You’re already so loved.
- Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Kudos, you guys. So happy for you two, that’s going to be one lucky baby.
Great Messages for a Baby Girl
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- May your baby girl have your grace, beauty, and strength.
- We can’t wait to spoil your little princess. She’s already so loved.
- Wishing the best for you and your baby girl to be. Prepare yourself for the many exciting changes ahead. May the remainder of your pregnancy days be healthy!
- So excited to know that your family is growing by a little princess. Best wishes for the big day!
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
- Boss ladies raise boss babies. Can’t wait to see you be the most amazing mom to your baby girl.
- Many thanks to you for making me a part of this beautiful day. I can’t wait to start the shower games already. Best wishes for your baby girl!
- May your little warrior be as fierce and sassy as her mama.
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
Welcome Messages for a Baby Boy
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor — lots of love, little man.
- Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- Sending lots of love to your little man. May he always be healthy and safe.
- You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy’s gorgeous eyes and comes with a truckload of style!
- His touch will melt our hearts and his smile will make our day. Waiting for your little one so eagerly. May you have a healthy delivery!
- I hope your baby boy’s life is filled with happiness, love and adventure.
- His little feet will surely make the biggest footprint in our hearts. Waiting for the arrival of your prince charming. May you have a blessed baby shower day!
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats, and bikes, and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and life gets better as he is in it.
Funny Cards for Your Expecting Friend
- Very soon, the quiet of your house is going to be replaced with constant crying, screams, hiccups, and dirt. May you survive parenthood!
- So you decided to have a baby? Great, can’t wait to meet your new master.
- I see scattered toys, tons of diapers, and sleepless nights in your future. Let the fun begin!
- Congratulations on your latest joint project!
- Parenthood is the scariest hood you’ll ever go through. Enjoy!
- Congrats on the birth of your tiny Overlord!
- Here comes more trouble! Excited to meet your newest little one.
- A toast to the bun in your oven!
- Just wanted to say a massive well done on the new alarm clock you produced.
- Hitting the bottle means something completely different now!
- Congratulations to the amazing mom! We know it is an exciting time for you and we pray to the Almighty that the rest of your pregnancy and birth goes well.
- We thank The Lord for this greatest of gifts. You are blessed!
- Congratulations on your little miracle. God has blessed your world with a baby to love.
- Babies are a blessing from God. So thrilled for you both!
- Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.
- I’m praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and the baby.
- A baby is a gift from God. May He bless your family.
- Can’t wait to see your baby and appreciate how beautiful a gift God and the Heaven above have bestowed upon you.
- Enjoy this miracle from God!
- This baby is the answer to your prayers. Enjoy!
Q: What is the Correct Etiquette for a Baby Shower?
A baby shower is usually a relaxed affair. But there is basic etiquette that you must follow. Some of the most important is not to consume too much alcohol or say something upsetting.
Q: What Happens at a Baby Shower?
Each one is different. But traditionally, there is a light meal or finger foods, gift-giving to the new mother, and games.
Q: Who Should Pay for a Baby Shower?
Whoever hosts the shower. This can be the expecting couple, their family or friends.
Q: Do Fathers Attend Baby Showers?
Absolutely. Baby showers are not just for the mother and her female friends. Everyone is welcome.