Last Updated on May 17, 2022
In this world, nothing is certain except death and taxes ~ Benjamin Franklin
As sadistic as it may sound, this quote by Benjamin Franklin aptly captures the inevitability of death. We may try to fight it, postpone it, or delay it. But when the grim reaper knocks on our doors, all we can do is surrender gracefully to its ominous call.
What makes death even more mysterious is the fact that the deceased seem to be at peace with themselves. It’s often the bereaved who’re left struggling to come to terms with the loss of their loved ones. And depending on how close the departed was with those left behind, the ensuing grief and mental trauma may last for years.
Fortunately, there are numerous ways to reconnect with those who left us too soon. One such way is by dedicating to them happy birthday-in-heaven wishes.
Sending someone happy birthday wishes after death is a great way to continue celebrating their life. Posthumous happy birthday wishes also help us appreciate life’s eternity. Although the grief of their loss may continue to drench our eyes in tears, we can find hope in the conviction that their spirits live on.
Here’s a definitive collection of 60 happy birthday wishes to dedicate to special people in your life who have since crossed the proverbial great divide.
Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Dad
1. Daddy, you’ve been gone so long now but I still remember your birthday. It reminds me of all the best times we had, and I sit and think for a while about how much we shared. I hope you’re keeping a watch over me in heaven, and that you’re doing ok. Happy birthday.
2. Even though you’re so far away, I feel your presence with me every day. I miss you so much Dad. Happy birthday
3. I can never forget the all priceless happy moments that you blessed me with within your lifetime. Your memories will always be with me as long as I live. Happy Birthday to my dad in heaven!
4. I look up to the stars, see one shining so brightly, and know you’re up there watching over and protecting me. Happy birthday Dad, I love you.
5. To my dad – miss you more each year but hold on to the memories we made. We’ll meet again, but until then I wish you a happy birthday, wherever you are.
6. Your presence was a gift of a lifetime for me. You may not be with us anymore but your memories will always inspire us. May you have a peaceful day in heaven!
Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Mom
7. An ocean full of words will not be enough to describe my feelings today. I miss you beyond anything. Happy Birthday, mom. May you have a bright day in heaven!
8. Happy birthday in heaven mom. You are more missed than you could ever know.
9. Happy birthday mom. It’s those treasured memories we made that get me through the hard times like today. You remain loved and appreciated for all you did
10. May the winds of heaven blow softly and whisper in your ear, how much we love and miss you, and wish that you were here. Happy birthday mom.
11. Not a day goes by when I don’t think of you, mom. On today, your birthday, I will only remember the good times, and smile when I think of all we shared.
12. Today I remember all the wonderful birthdays we had together. I miss you beyond words mom. I hope you’re doing well and I will see you again, someday.
Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Brother
13. Happy birthday bro, up there in heaven. You’re still missed more than I can say, and we love you more than ever.
14. I feel your absence daily, but today, it feels the worst. Have a lovely birthday in heaven, dear brother.
15. I was lucky enough to have made some truly amazing memories with you, and I often think back to all those brilliant times we had. Happy birthday dearest brother.
16. Missing you desperately my special brother. Happy birthday from down here until we meet again.
17. My dearest brother, thinking of you on your birthday and missing you dearly. Nothing is the same without you, and I just hope you’re out there and know how much we miss you.
18. We may be living in two different worlds today but my dear brother, our memories are eternal and omnipresent in both worlds. Happy Heavenly Birthday!
Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Sister
19. As you celebrate your Birthday with all those beautiful angels of heaven, know that your place in my heart is fixed and unalterable forever. Happy Birthday in heaven sister!
20. My darling sister, you were taken far too soon, and heaven gained the most beautiful angel imaginable. Happy birthday from your baby bro
21. Sometimes I feel jealous because you sit in heaven and enjoy the company of God while I live in the memories of us and miss you a lot. But today I’m happy because it’s your birthday!
22. The bond we had can never be broken. I hope you’ve found peace and know that my love for you is a strong as it ever was. Happy birthday.
23. Though you have left this earth, you are always here with us on our mind and on our heart. We love you and miss you so much. Happy Birthday to my sister in heaven.
24. To me, you were always the light of paradise that made my life shine bright. Today, you are not here, but your flare is still with me. Have the best Happy Birthday in heaven, sister!
Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Husband/Wife
25. Dear, it has been challenging for me to survive without you. Wherever you’re, wish you a happy birthday. You are the sweetest chapter of my life!
26. I always Thank God for giving me an opportunity to be your husband/wife. Happy birthday in heaven, dear.
27. May the winds of the heaven whispers in your eyes how much I miss you. Happy birthday in heaven!
28. My heart aches whenever this day comes and you’re not here with me. I’m forever grateful to you for our beautiful memories, love. Wishing you a happy birthday in heaven.
29. Thinking about you feels like you’re right beside me, holding my hands. Happy birthday in heaven, my love.
30. You’re too good for the world, maybe that’s why God took you to Him. I’m sure your appearance has blessed heaven also just the way you blessed our life. Happy birthday in heaven, darling.
Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Son/Daughter
31. Happy birthday to my son/daughter in heaven. Too young to be taken but never forgotten.
32. No mother should celebrate her son’s/daughter’s birthday without him, but I’m sure you’re looking down on us from heaven as we remember your life.
33. You are still the most wonderful son/daughter I could have dreamt of. I miss you every second of every day. Happy birthday my baby boy/girl up in heaven.
34. You were everything to me, my special little guy/girl, and now you’re one of the angels looking down on us. Happy birthday all the way up in heaven.
35. You were taken too soon from us and the pain is so raw. Today you would have turned (ENTER AGE) and we’re going to light a candle for each year. I miss you, you were my world. Happy birthday in heaven.
36. Your memory is all I have left, and I will never let that go. Happy birthday my baby, you’re in heaven now and none can hurt you.
Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Friend
37. As you celebrate your birthday in heaven, my friend, know that I miss you and wish you were still here on earth with me.
38. As you celebrate your birthday with the angels, I celebrate the memory of having you as a best friend.
39. Death can only take you away from me, but it can never take the precious bond and memories we made together. Dear friend, wishing you floods of happiness in heaven.
40. I miss hanging out with you on your birthday and hope your friends in heaven are enjoying your company as much as I enjoyed it when you were here. Greetings on your birthday, my friend.
41. Not a single day passes by that my mind isn’t filled with phenomenal memories of your presence here on earth. On your birthday today, I wish you a sunny day in paradise.
42. On your anniversary, I just want to thank you for the numerous priceless gifts you gave me during your lifetime. This heart of mine shall never forget you. Rest well by God’s side.
43. Sending you a message in heaven to show how much I miss you on your birthday, my dearest friend.
44. Thinking of you on your birthday, my dearly departed friend, and remembering all the fun we had. Miss you and Happy B-day!
45. Though sad to know that you’re no more, I feel happy because I strongly believe you’re having so much fun in heaven. I can’t wait to meet you again, my dearest friend!
46. Thoughts of you do not make me cry, they rather make me smile and fill my soul with happiness because I know you are peacefully resting in heaven.
47. You may be in heaven, but you’re not far enough away for me to forget that it’s your birthday. Birthday wishes to my dearly missed friend.
Sentimental Happy Birthday-in-Heaven Wishes for Everyone
48. Each memory of you is so alive that it never feels like you’re not here. Happy birthday in heaven!
49. Heaven is lucky to have an amazing person like you. Wishing you a happy birthday in paradise!
50. I know you’re watching me from over the sky. I want you to know that you are very much alive in my heart and I’ll never let your memories be faded away. Happy Birthday!
51. There’s not a single day that I don’t miss you. But today, I miss you more. Happy Birthday.
52. Though you are not here with me, I know you will always guide me and be with me through thick and thin. Happy Birthday in heaven. I hope you are having a good time there.
53. Your early departure shocked me so much that I couldn’t believe it for days. But now I know the truth. You were invited by God to be his special guest in heaven. Happy Birthday!
54. Happy birthday (ENTER NAME). I don’t think you could ever know how much I miss you right now. I wish more than anything that we could be together again to celebrate your day. But I know we will again one day.
55. It’s your birthday, but it doesn’t feel like it without you here. It doesn’t matter; I’m going to celebrate it like you are here because I know that’s what you would have wanted. I love and miss you so much.
56. I know you’re in Heaven and that your birthday there must be way better than any party I could have thrown for you here. And maybe I’m being selfish when I say that I wish you were still here anyway. Happy birthday.
57. I’m feeling a little jealous of the angels right now. Happy birthday in heaven (ENTER NAME). Until we meet again.
58. I never thought that this day would come, at least not so soon. The day I couldn’t wish you Happy Birthday to your face. So I’m sending you my best wishes straight from my heart and right up to Heaven.
59. We can’t go out celebrating today like we used to. But I wanted you to know that I’m still going out – still going to stop by all our old haunts, still going to buy you a birthday gift, still going to raise a glass in your memory. I love you (ENTER NAME) and sincerely wish you happy birthday in heaven.
60. I used to think that this day would get easier every year that went by. But quite the opposite has happened. Happy birthday, dear. I can’t wait for the day we can truly celebrate you again.
Death may rob us of our loved ones. But it can never deprive us of the opportunity to celebrate the lives of those who left us a little too soon.
If the birthday of a deceased family or friend is coming up soon, you can help rekindle the memories of when they were alive by dedicating to them any happy birthday-in-heaven wishes from this collection.