Last Updated on May 17, 2022
National Son Day is a special occasion to spoil your baby boy with all the fine things in life as you wish him greater success in his future endeavors. The day is typically celebrated on September 28, and it offers a perfect opportunity to honor boys as well as the people who raise them.
One way to recognize your boy on National Son Day is by sending him heartwarming messages and quotes.
Not only can a heartfelt National Son Day quote make your son feel loved and appreciated. It can also go a long way in strengthening the bonds between a father/mother and his/her son.
Best National Son Day Messages
If you’ve always been looking for the best messages to dedicate to your boy on National Son Day, your search ends here. Below is a compilation of 55 thoughtful National Son Day quotes ever.
1. A boy’s best friend is his mother.
2. A good son should listen to the instructions of his father and he must not likewise forsake the teachings of his mother.
3. A mother of a boy often lives her life through her son`s eyes.
4. A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.
5. A son makes love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.
6. A son will surely outgrow his mother`s lap. But he will never outgrow his place in her heart.
7. A woman never loses her feelings for only one more boy, and that is her son.
8. Allow your kids to test their wings, they might not be eagles and this does not imply that they must not fly high.
9. Be brave. Be silly. Be your own magic. Be present. Be full of surprises. Be adventurous. Be kind. Be free. Be you.
10. Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey.
11. Boys are beyond the range of anyone’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years.
12. By the time a woman realizes her mother is right, she has a son who thinks she is wrong.
13. Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.
14. Every day I thank God for blessing me with such an affectionate and caring son…. I have no words to express how happy I feel when I see you because I see my reflection in you…. Warm wishes on National Son and Daughter Day.
15. Every mother hopes that her son will not find a better girl as his wife than what she had been to her husband, and her daughter will come across a better man as compared to her hubby.
16. Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.
17. Happy is the son whose faith in his father/mother remains unchallenged.
18. Happy National Son Day to the bravest, brightest, and most handsome man in the world.
19. Happy National Son Day to the person who made me an official mom/dad.
20. Happy National Son Day to you dear. You’re the main reason my life is worth living.
21. He who can be a good son will be a good father.
22. His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.
23. I have no intention of becoming a hero in front of my son. I would prefer to become a real and genuine human being. And that’s the motto of my life.
24. If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.
25. In case you hurt my son, I will not leave you alone. It does not matter whether he is one year or even 50 years old, I will protect him with the best of my abilities.
26. Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.
27. Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.
28. My life totally changed after the birth of my son. Now I am more organized, systematic and regular in my life.
29. My little boy yesterday. My best friend today. My son forever.
30. My prayer is that I be your guide and counselor, your friend, and the best dad/mom you’ll ever have.
31. My son, be strong and search for kindness and love in others. While making mistakes, try to forgive yourself and savor the journey to the fullest.
32. Never challenge the love of your mother, in case you want to remain happy.
33. No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
34. Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.
35. One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.
36. Real men don’t build kingdoms and castles, what they build happen to be lives, hearts, and relationships.
37. Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.
38. Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in the hearts of their mothers they are still their little boys.
39. Superheroes are often disguised as sons.
40. The best sound to listen is to hear a son crying his mother’s name while waking up.
41. The love between a father and a son is greater than any other love on earth.
42. The love of a mother makes him more independent and strong in the long run.
43. The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life.
44. There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.
45. To a father, growing old nothing is dearer than a son.
46. To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.
47. To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.
48. When I look at you, I feel so satisfied because I realize that I have not failed as a parent but I have done really well because you have grown up to become a responsible, sensible and sensitive person…. A very Happy National Son Day.
49. When the pages of my own life will come to the conclusion, I will come to know that you have become one of the most attractive chapters.
50. When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.
51. Whenever I go, my son always remains in my heart. He’s a wonderful young man, loving and daring and kind at heart.
52. Yet now in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man… I cannot imagine that soft little face one day having whiskers.
53. You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.
54. You happen to be my son and so I smile about it. There is nothing that can be done about it, and therefore, I laugh.
55. Your son will open your eyes, broaden your knowledge, and help your sense of humor.
Happy National Son Day wishes are a perfect way to honor your boys, no matter how young or grown they may be.
Parents with sons in the teenage or preteen years can spice up this occasion by showering their children with treats to reinforce positive behavior. For parents with older sons, a suitable National Son Day quote from the above collection will suffice.