Last Updated on December 20, 2022
Sunday is unarguably the best day of the week. For most people, Sunday is a day to relax and unwind after a hectic week. It’s also a day to spend quality time with your near and dear ones.
But like any day of the week, Sunday also presents its own challenges. The most notable one is Sunday scaries, also known as Sunday blues. Sunday scaries refers to the feelings of anxiety experienced at the prospect of embarking on yet another busy week. The anxiety normally sets in on Sunday afternoons and is more common among the employed folks.
Besides Sunday scaries, there are numerous other experiences that could make your Sunday more stressful than relaxing. For instance, it’s on Sundays that most people do their laundry, go shopping for grocery, and pursue their hobbies. Before you know it, you have little time to catch up with your family and friends.
But Sundays don’t have to be stressful at all. Not when there are plenty of warm wishes to uplift your moods and spread positive energy across your social circles.
Sending ‘Happy Sunday’ wishes every Sunday morning is an excellent way to make your family and friends feel loved and valued. These messages can help your dear ones usher in their Sundays in style, while also giving them enough motivation to go through the day.
We’ve prepared a definitive collection of amazing wishes and quotes to share every Sunday morning. Read on and be inspired.
Short Sunday Wishes
1. Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now THAT’S something to be thankful for! Have a blessed one.
2. Blessings are sent to you this day. You are in our thoughts and prayer.
3. Dance in the rhythm of life and enjoy all that this world has offered you. Happy Sunday!
4. Don’t tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is. Happy Sunday!
5. Do not let the shadows of yesterday spoil your sunshine today. Have a beautiful Sunday.
6. Forget about the hectic week and start anew. Happy Sunday to you!
7. Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself free today. Happy Sunday.
8. Good day and God bless you this Sunday.
9. Good morning and happy Sunday. May you bathe in a sea of euphoria and bliss today.
10. Happy Sunday and have a blessed day ahead.
11. Happy Sunday mom/dad/sis/bro/darling. You’re in my thoughts.
12. Happy Sunday! May God’s blessings locate you wherever you may be.
13. Have a blessed Sunday and give thanks for all the blessings you have.
14. Here’s to wishing you a happy Sunday filled with God’s blessings.
15. It’s Sunday again. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
16. May God bless you and your family this Sunday. Happy Sunday!
17. May joy and blessings locate you this Sunday. Have a blessed Sunday and productive week ahead.
18. May the Lord make His face shine upon you this Sunday.
19. May the Sunday be as beautiful as you make my life every day, my love. Happy Sunday!
20. May this amazing Sunday fill your week with laughter, joy, and happiness. Have a blessed Sunday!
21. May this Sunday be full of blessings for you. Wishing you a blissful weak ahead.
22. May you spend this Sunday surrounded by your near and dear ones. Happy Sunday!
23. May your praises go up so blessings will come upon you this Sunday.
24. May your Sunday be as wonderful as you are.
25. May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.
26. May your Sunday be full of sunshine and laughter.
27. Sending my warm wishes to you on this Sunday morning. May you have a great week ahead.
28. Sunday Blessings to you and your family.
29. Sunday is a day to reconnect with your higher power. Good morning and may you have a divine experience throughout the day.
30. Sunday is a day to relax with our family and friends. May you find all the happiness you need today.
31. Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week. Have a wonderful day ahead.
32. Sunday is the Lord’s Day. May you find time to be with him today and every day.
33. Sundays are a day of rest. May this day be the best. Happy Sunday!
34. Sundays are God’s hallowed days. May His blessings stay with you today.
35. Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome! Have a blast day ahead.
36. We may be physically apart but spiritually connected. Happy Sunday!
37. Wishing you a Happy Sunday as you plan to spend time in God’s laps.
38. Wishing you a Sunday full of God’s blessings and the tender touch of your dear ones.
39. Wishing you nothing but God’s abundant blessings this Sunday.
40. Wishing you nothing but joy and happiness today. Happy Sunday.
Uplifting Sunday Wishes
41. Cheers to Sunday. Snuggle by the fire, read a good book, have a hot cup of coffee (or two), watch an old movie, relax and enjoy the day.
42. Do not let Sunday be taken from you. Find strength in the Lord, and give your anxieties unto Him. Happy Sunday!
43. Don’t make plans for the future– fulfill your dreams now! You are wonderful, and you are capable of anything. Enjoy your Sunday!
44. Don’t worry about yesterday or last month. Today is a new day, so renew your mind this morning. Be positive and start fresh. Happy Sunday.
45. Every morning God says: one more time, live life, make a difference. Touch one’s heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul. Happy Sunday!
46. Fill your heart with courage and your mind with positive thoughts. On this Sunday, make sure you’re all set for a new start. Happy Sunday!
47. Forget all the bad memories of a week that’s already gone. Prepare yourself for yet another beautiful week that starts with a delightful Sunday experience. Happy Sunday!
48. Good morning and a happy Sunday. May the freshness of the Sunday morning erase your worries and calm your mind. Have a beautiful Sunday!
49. Happy Sunday! If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord. If you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart.
50. Have a prosperous Sunday! Meet with your family and friends and spend each second of this day enjoying the beauty that surrounds you.
51. It’s a lovely day and a great opportunity to thank God for His abundant blessings and matchless grace. I hope you have a fantastic Sunday.
52. Let go of your worries because it’s Sunday. You deserve nothing less than a remarkably joyous day. Wishing you all the best. Happy Sunday, friend!
53. Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles, and you’ll leave all of last week’s troubles behind you. Have a happy and blessed Sunday.
54. Life is not about receiving at all times; it is a combination of being thankful for what you have as blessings and sharing those blessings with others who need a little fraction of what you have. Happy Sunday!
55. May this amazing Sunday take away all the tiredness of the hectic week. Be ready for the new week, and do the best you can do. Above all, know that you’re forever in my thoughts.
56. May this Sunday bring endless peace and comfort to your heart. May you always be surrounded by your loved ones. Wishing you a bright Sunday!
57. May you be surrounded with joy and happiness on this Sunday as it brings along a promise of yet another unforgettable week for you! Have a happy Sunday.
58. May you have all the free time to reflect on the mistakes of yesterday on this Sunday. Give your soul the rest it needs and give yourself some time to be re-energized. Happy Sunday my friend!
59. On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee. And don’t forget to reconnect with God.
60. Open all the doors of your heart and let the blessings of a new Sunday come in waves. Happy Sunday to you and your family!
61. Rejoice in happiness, be patient in grief, and thank the Lord for all you have. Have a beautiful Sunday.
62. Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.
63. Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life for the new week. Don’t be afraid of changes: they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.”
64. Sunday is a special day, unique in its own way, with lots of enjoyment and fun. May you have a delightful Sunday so that you are energized for the coming week.”
65. Sunday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today. May you have a fun-filled Sunday.
66. Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences. Have a great Sunday!
67. Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.
68. Wake up, be happy, and live another Sunday of your life with passion, pleasure, and delight. May your day be bright and beautiful. Happy Sunday!
69. You deserve nothing but the best on this Sunday and every Sunday after it. Wishing you a day of delight and rejoice. Happy Sunday to you!
70. You’ll always find something new to learn every Sunday. May your day be filled with plenty of love and laughter. Happy Sunday dear friend!
‘Happy Sunday’ Quotes
71. A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content ~ Proverb
72. Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan ~Albert Schweitzer
73. It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day… ~ James A. Murphy
74. Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life ~ Marilynne Robinson
75. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week ~ Joseph Addison
76. Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun ~ Catherine McCormack
77. Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
78. There are many persons who look on Sunday as a sponge to wipe out the sins of the week ~ Henry Ward Beecher
79. Time flows in a strange way on Sundays ~ Haruki Murakami
80. Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book ~ Chris Klein
Sharing the above wishes with your family and friends is a thoughtful day to uplift their moods every Sunday.
If you can, consider paying your dear ones a visit too. Remember, Sunday is probably the only day of the week that you get to hang out.