Last Updated on December 20, 2022
What Is A Housewarming Party?
Moving into a new residential area is one of life’s most exciting experiences. Indeed, there’s an aura of optimism that comes with changing your old address for a new one. For most people, it signals a whole new beginning; the first day of the rest of a life full of tremendous opportunities.
The feeling of changing to a new address is even better if you’re assuming occupancy of your own house. It signifies financial independence of sorts, as you’ll no longer have to worry about rent payments.
Since moving into a new address is an experience to cherish forever, it’s important to throw a party that captures the joy of the moment. That’s what constitutes a housewarming party.
A housewarming party is an excellent occasion to let your relatives, friends, and even coworkers share in your happiness as you assume residency in a new house. In the case of moving into your own house, you can also use the occasion to give an account of your journey towards becoming a proud homeowner. Traditionally, the invited guests to a housewarming party are required to come with gifts to help furnish the new home.
But like all parties, one of the most common challenges with housewarming parties is finding the perfect combination of words to write in a housewarming invitation card. Well, there’s no need to worry if you’re in such a predicament. We’ve brainstormed a list of the 40 most heartfelt messages to write in a housewarming invitation card.
Best Housewarming Invitation Message
1. A home does not seem like one unless we have the sounds of laughter of joy in it. Please visit us tonight at our housewarming party and help us make our new house a home sweet home.
2. A home is made with love. And it is this love that we would like you, to share with us. Our new house needs the warmth of good friends like you to make it into a home. Do join us as we move into our new home which is just down the lane.
3. A house of bricks and plywood is not a home until our loved one’s step foot on it. Please bring your blessings for us on [Enter Date]. We have arranged a small housewarming party for you!
4. After a huge round of hassles, finally the day has come and we have got our new house. Kindly remain present on tomorrow’s housewarming ceremony with your family and help us make our house a home.
5. Champagne? Dessert? Music? All these are taken care of. All I need is for you to bring your smiles and dancing feet to help me celebrate my new place. There will be loads of fun activities to do to while this beautiful day away.
6. Dear (Enter Name), would you kindly be our guest and bless us with your sweet presence and wise words as we are about to start a new life at a new place. You are invited at our housewarming party!
7. Dreams do come true, be it sooner or later. Please be our guest on [Enter Date] as we introduce our new house to our loved ones.
8. Every new house is like a history book to be written. We want to write it with your name on the first page. Join us on [Enter Date] and together, we’ll make some unforgettable history!
9. Hard work has led us to finally build our own house. We would like to call it home only after you grace us with your presence on the housewarming party. Please be there with your family and join us for dinner.
10. Home is where the heart is, and so we would love nothing more than for your heart to be there, too! Help us christen our new home at our housewarming party this (Enter Day) at (Enter Time). Please come as you are and be ready for great beer, great BBQ, and great conversation.
11. I want you to know that I’ve moved into a new place, and I’m having everyone that matters to me over. I can’t wait to get the whole gang together. It will be just like old times but in a new location. It is an “open house” theme, so come and go as you please. It will be wonderful to see you.
12. I’m grateful for all the support you’ve given me over the years. Without you all, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I need you yet again, this time to make my new house into a home with your presence. Please let me host you in my new house from [Enter Time] until [Enter Time] on [Enter Date]. I will be serving appetizers and drinks, and won’t take no for an answer!
13. Moving houses is like riding a bike. At first, you need training, but once you advance to two wheels, it’s a mix of enjoying the ride and falling down. We picked ourselves back up, so let’s have a ball at our housewarming!
14. No one likes to be alone in a new house that’s empty, especially me. My housewarming wouldn’t be complete without the people I love most, so I hope that you can join me for this momentous occasion. Come casual, be relaxed, stay late. Don’t worry about a gift – my gift is your presence!
15. Not even our wildest dreams could imagine that we would be standing in our new house, hands full of keys, but an empty space. Would you come to fill it up with your laughter while you nibble on tasty appetizers and enjoy my cocktail bar?
16. Our first home! We’ve finally settled down and found our perfect house, and what a glorious joy it is! Please join us to celebrate with housewarming.
17. Owning a place in the neighborhood has surely uplifted my social status but your presence at the housewarming will further add to its grandeur. Please be my guest!
18. Please come to our housewarming. It may be our only chance to socialize since we can’t afford to go out for the next twenty to thirty years.
19. The (Enter Surname)’s have moved. We are in a new house. But the move won’t be complete until you stop by to share in our happiness.
20. The [Enter Surname]’s have finally gotten their own nest! When we began this journey of buying a new home, we knew that it wouldn’t be possible without our loved ones. As a show of gratitude, we’re celebrating with the people that mean the world to us. Please don’t miss it for anything in the world.
21. The best part of having a new home all to yourself is the ability to walk around naked without a care in the world. Well, if you come to my housewarming, I promise to keep my clothes on.
22. The moving truck is gone, the boxes unpacked, and we’ve settled in. Now it’s time for you to come join us for a night of drinks, appetizer, and games on [Enter Date], starting at [Enter Time]. We’re opening up our home to our friends and family. We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
23. The real fun of housewarming party is incomplete without you. So please be with us on [Enter Date] at our new residence to have a share in our happiness!
24. The scenery has changed, the address is new, but our door’s always open to friends and family like you!
Please stop by and see our new home!
25. The things that make a house a home are the people that fill it up. Join us for our housewarming!
26. There’s no place like home, but home is where the heart is. All our boxes are unpacked, now help us move the love of friends and family into our new place. Join us for a housewarming celebration to remember.
27. To turn our new house into a home, your presence is the most crucial. We are throwing our housewarming party next (Enter Day). Please make your family a part of this. We look forward to you being present. Thank you!
28. We are all set to enter a new phase into our lives at a new place. Your blessings are what we require the most. Please be our guest at the housewarming party on [Enter Date].
29. We are glad to inform you that finally we have moved to the nest of our own and you are heartily invited to attend the small housewarming party that we have kept tonight. Please come with your family and enjoy the dinner, wine and some good music.
30. We have a new mailing address and a new place to call home. We’re excited to welcome you to it and have planned a scavenger hunt inside the home with a prize at the end. So bring your thinking caps and come enjoy the fun!
31. We have been working for this day and we are super proud to invite you for our housewarming party. Thank you for believing in us and being a part of our beautiful journey. Please be present on (Enter Date).
32. We have finally moved to a new location in a beautiful house. Please join us on [Enter Date] and have a share in our joy. We will be waiting to welcome you on our new house!
33. We landed in a bigger space because of our growing family and want to celebrate with our very best friends. So please come and enjoy our new place with a night of delicious treats and good company!
34. We never anticipated the ins and outs of buying a house, but now that we’ve accomplished this colossal feat, we can think of nothing better than sitting back and relaxing with you at our new place. It’s going to be a block party with the whole neighborhood invited, so come meet some new folks!
35. We solemnly invite you to our housewarming party this evening. As we have moved to our new home, we thought of a small get- together with our dear friends and relative to celebrate our ne place. Please do visit and oblige.
36. We want the warmth of our friends and relatives and the mouthwatering aroma of good food to fill up our new place. This is why we take pleasure to invite you and your family in our housewarming party this evening.
37. We will be extremely happy and honored if you just take some time out of your busy life and be our guest on [Enter Date] at our housewarming party.
38. Whether come and go, or come and stay, we would love to see you either way. Please come join us at our housewarming function this evening as we await your auspicious presence at our new home.
39. With a roof over our head and floors under our feet, The (Enter Surname)’s family move is finally complete! Please stop by our housewarming party.
40. Without the right people in life who have taught you nothing but to grow, it is not possible to go into my house. Yes, my own house! Help me turn into my dream home by being present at my housewarming party on (Enter Day). Snacks, drinks and dinner to be served.
One golden tip to observe when writing the perfect housewarming messages is to keep it simple.
Remember, the goal is to make the invited guests feel so special about themselves that they wouldn’t’ want to miss the party, while also conveying optimism about your newfound home.
We hope you could find the right messages to write on your next housewarming invitation card from the above collection.