Last Updated on December 19, 2022
Wednesday is considered one of the most auspicious days of the week. That’s mainly due to its position midway through the week.
By Wednesday, most folks have already recovered from the hangovers of the past weekend and settled into the week. It’s also the day that most people start to receive positive vibes for the upcoming weekend.
But like any day of the week, Wednesdays are never short of stressful experiences. Whether it’s the pressure to clear backlogs at the office or the daily onslaught of attending to your household chores, there are more than enough activities to stress you out on a typical Wednesday.
Fortunately, there are equally plenty of goodwill messages to help you surmount Wednesday’s challenges. We’ve rounded up a collection of inspirational wishes and quotes to unstuck you from Wednesday’s mid-week crisis. You can repeat these wishes every Wednesday morning to boost your spirits before facing the day. You could also share them with your family and friends as a way of wishing them success in their various endeavors.
Heartwarming ‘Happy Wednesday’ Wishes
1. Anything you do on Wednesday, do it with warmth, love, and appreciation. You might never know how much blessings you might be getting. Enjoy your Wednesday morning.
2. For a man to have ambition, then he must live it, sing it want it with everything. He must say to himself every day of the week and try to progress in the spirit of ambition. For what is worth, you are ambitious and so you deserve all the best with your ambition. Happy Wednesday!
3. Good morning on this wonderful Wednesday morning. Start the day with a smile and every other thing will fall into place.
4. Good Morning, the sun is up and the morning tea is ready. Let us get ready to face the day.
5. Great men and women have one thing in common—persistence. They never give up on whatever they started. So emulate these people and let the Wednesday count.
6. Happy Wednesday to you because you are still breathing. You are healthy, and you should be grateful for these. Its time to develop an appreciation for this beautiful life you have.
7. Happy Wednesday! Always take failure as a challenge. I hope your failures will make you stronger today and every day.
8. Happy Wednesday! Cheer up and remember the weekend is just around the corner.
9. Happy Wednesday! Cheer up and work harder! There are still two days left until the weekend.
10. Happy Wednesday! I hope that you succeed in your various endeavors this day.
11. I hope for you a great day today. Don’t lose hope and work towards achieving your goal. Happy Wednesday!!
12. I hope this Wednesday brings you happiness and prosperity in your life. Have a nice day!
13. I hope you move ahead in life with a smile on your face and with great purpose in your heart. Good Morning and may you have a wonderful Wednesday!
14. I hope you move ahead in life with a smile on your face and with great purpose in your heart. Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!
15. I hope your day is filled with wonderful blessings and good cheer. May you have a great Wednesday.
16. I hope your day is packed with pleasant vibes so you may be joyful all day and go about your work with full energy. Have a lovely Wednesday!
17. I want to wish you a good day today. I hope you feel worthy every day no matter what happens. Happy Wednesday!!
18. I wish you a very beautiful and lovely Wednesday morning. Wake up and enjoy the sun.
19. I wish you all the best, for being the best that you can be today. Good morning and happy Wednesday!
20. If you wake up with joy, you will feel happier every day. Enjoy an excellent Wednesday.
21. It’s Wednesday again. You don’t need to turn your life inside out to have a great day. Just observe all that the day calls for, then handle them one after the other. Have a wonderful midweek.
22. Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. Happy Wednesday!
23. Make merry and never let your smile leave that face. Out of all things and over billions of people on earth, one person or something shouldn’t be the reason for feeling blue. Happy Wednesday!
24. Never allow your Wednesday to sound like a Sunday. Wednesday is the middle of the week. Time to fire up your throttle and work, work, work! Happy Wednesday!
25. Never postpone the happy moments meant for Wednesday to other days, because happiness is not about tomorrow. Happiness is about today. Happy Wednesday to you and have a beautiful day.
26. New morning is a new start. Forget yesterday’s failures and go for a new start today. I know you can do it. Good morning and have a happy Wednesday!
27. Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day. May you have a happy Wednesday.
28. On this Wednesday, I’m sending you my best wishes! Have a wonderful one.
29. Salute Mr. Wednesday because it comes with lots of wisdom and grace. You need to put a smile on your face and accept its offer with all your heart. Good morning!
30. Start your Wednesday morning with a smile, forget about Tuesday’s stress and tiredness, and go ahead into the new day stronger and livelier. Good morning.
31. Start your Wednesday splendid and fluffy. With the goal that you wind up wuzzy. Be the best at what you do have some good times while doing it!
32. This Wednesday, I hope you maintain your strength and perform your best at work as you always do. The weekends are only a few days away. Keep it up!
33. Today is going to be a big day for you; you just have to enjoy all the little pleasures that surround you. I wish you a happy Wednesday.
34. Today, be the best version of yourself! Good morning, and happy Wednesday!
35. Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet. Happy Wednesday!
36. Wednesday is here and you are relaxing. Be thankful for it. Express gratitude toward God for being a decent laborer amid the week. The time has come to work some more. Have a ton of fun on a Wednesday!
37. Wednesdays are a perfect day to gauge your productivity for the entire week. So, put your best foot forward and all your dreams will come true. Happy Wednesday!
38. Wednesdays can be beautiful too if you know how to utilize them. So, don’t be sad, work hard! Happy Wednesday!
39. Wishing you a good morning to make you feel better. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
40. You are a star, so keep shining and never let anyone or anything stop your fun. Let the light of your star shine beyond the sky this Wednesday morning. Good morning!
Funny ‘Happy Wednesday’ Quotes
41. Good morning Wednesday! Wake up and stop being a lazy bone. I hope your day is filled with happiness.
42. Happy Wednesday and may you enjoy the mid-week crisis. Remember, it happens only once a week.
43. Happy Wednesday, although I believe life would have been easier if Wednesdays didn’t exist. One less day in a week!
44. Happy Wednesday! I’m sure the day will be the opposite of happy but you probably already know that.
45. I can start any day with utmost enthusiasm except Wednesday. Good Morning, have a good Wednesday!!!
46. I have Wednesdays that feel like Mondays when I wish that they were Fridays.
47. I honestly believe your Wednesday will be more difficult than Tuesday! Sending you the best of luck.
48. I hope this Wednesday brings you good fortune, but there is no guarantee.
49. I know how your Wednesday would be. If you want it to be better, I need something in my wallet. Enjoy your Wednesday to the fullest.
50. I know it’s difficult to be excited about waking up on Wednesday morning because it’s still a weekday, so I’m sending you a good morning and strength to wake up. Have a Happy Wednesday.
51. If there were no Wednesdays, life would be less hectic. I wish you a good Wednesday morning!
52. If you have the courage to pass Wednesday at the office without dropping a tear, you can bear any excruciating pain in life. Happy Wednesday!
53. Life and nature give a similar amount of resources and potential to everyone. It’s up to you where and how you utilize your potential to achieve meaningful goals that benefit society. Happy Wednesday!
54. Life would have been easier if there were no Wednesdays. Wishing you a good Wednesday morning!
55. Nothing spoils your mood more on this Wednesday than the fact that the weekend is still a few days away. Happy Wednesday anyways!
56. There are normal days and then there are Wednesdays. I hope this hectic Wednesday be over soon. Waiting for the weekend till then! Good morning!!
57. Wednesday is all about reminding yourself to buck up for the weekend celebration.
58. Wednesday is the worst; I mean, we’ve already had three days of weekday work, but then you get to Wednesday and realize there’s still another day till the weekend. May you have a wonderful day nonetheless.
59. Wives love Wednesday as it is the sign of the weekend’s arrival, and they get one more reason to spend their husbands’ money. Happy Wednesday morning!
60. You get what you work for not what you wish. You are one hundred percent accountable for the stuff happen in your life. And, Wednesday is worth celebrating like weekends!
‘Happy Wednesday’ Quotes
61. A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day ~ Demetri Martin
62. Give me any day of the week but Wednesday ~ Anonymous
63. Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification ~ Byron Pulsifer
64. Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day ~ Byron Pulsifer
65. If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends ~ George Carlin
66. Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all: Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all ~ Old English Rhyme
67. On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything ~ Kit Williams
68. There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created ~ John Major
69. They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday ~ Robert A. Heinlein
70. To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places ~ Dwayne Johnson
71. Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday ~ Anthony T. Hincks
72. Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet ~ Byron Pulsifer
73. Wednesdays are like a half-empty, half-full glass situation ~ Anonymous
74. Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week! ~ Lee Fox Williams
75. Wednesdays are usually too early or too late to make plans ~ Anonymous
76. Wednesdays are what you make them ~ Anonymous
77. Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over ~ Walter Moers
78. Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week ~ Anthony T. Hincks
79. When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere ~ John Wyndham
80. When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you ~ Dane Cook
There goes our definitive collection of inspirational wishes and quotes to motivate you every Wednesday.
Feel free to bookmark this post for easy access. Better yet, you can print these wishes and stick them on your living room wall or office desk.
You never know when you’ll need a dose of inspiration to overcome Wednesday’s challenges.