Last Updated on December 3, 2021
They say there are three most important days in our life – the day we were born, the day we will die, and the day we walk down the aisle.
We have no collection of the day we came into this world. Neither will we be around to know when we’ve taken our last breath. That leaves our wedding day as the most significant day of our lives.
Your wedding day officially marks the beginning of a life full of love and romance. It’s the day you finally embrace your partner and commit to loving them till eternity and beyond. Of course, it’s not lost on us that marriages don’t always have happy endings. Still, most people can look back to the days they said “I do” and wish that time could freeze so they may live those moments forever.
Since weddings mean so much to us, we should spare no effort in making them a success each time. The good news is that there are multiple ways you can get involved in a person’s wedding to make it successful. You could be the wedding planner scouting around for the best wedding venue or helping the couple hone in on the perfect color themes. You could also be the emcee doing the honors of announcing guests as they arrive.
Whatever your role in a friend’s wedding may be, you’d also want to send them messages of hope and goodwill. But with thousands of wedding wishes to choose from, hunkering down on the best message may not be a walk in the park.
Fortunately for you, we’ve rounded up 60 profound messages to write on a friend’s wedding card.
Best Wedding Wishes for Friend
1. A journey for two hearts madly in love with each other. This road will have sharp curves, potholes, rumps and others. Patience is the best driver you need. Relax and enjoy your happy Marriage life.
2. A marriage is full of love and laughter, but it is your trust in one another that will strengthen and sustain your relationship. Congratulations to you both.
3. A new and sweet chapter of your life has begun today. May you two always stay together in love.
4. A successful marriage needs understanding, forgetting mistakes and falling in love many times, always with the same person!
5. Can’t believe you’re getting married to the most beautiful woman/handsome man on the planet. All I can wish for you is a happy wedding and a successful married life full of love and accomplished dreams.
6. Coming together in hope, joined by a promise and united in love. Congratulations on your wedding! May all your days be filled with light and joy!
7. Congratulations as you embark on the journey of marriage together. May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
8. Congratulations for taking the boldest step in life ever. May you nurture and care for your love from this day forward. It will then grow into the most beautiful thing you’ve ever known!
9. Congratulations my best of friends. My warmest heart wishes and love from me to you on this special day. May the good Lord bless your marriage and fill it with endless love.
10. Congratulations on becoming a family! I’m sure that you’ll have a lot of fun together. You are a perfect couple, everyone knows that.
11. Congratulations on your first big step together. May God send his blessings to you and the family you are about to start.
12. Congratulations on your wedding and the beginning of a life that you have always been dreaming of! May your life be filled with countless moments and happy memories that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
13. Congratulations to a very special pair who have found their dearest moments in the happy life they share!
14. Congratulations to Bride and Groom! May you enjoy much love and happiness throughout your lives together.
15. Congratulations to the both of you for taking this bold step! Cheers to the next chapter of your life!
16. Congratulations to the both of you! May your lives together be filled with love and happiness.
17. Congratulations to the lovely couple! Our blessings are with you!
18. Congratulations to the soon-to-be newlyweds! Accept this new life with arms wide open and trust in God to shower you two with blessings and happiness!
19. Congratulations to the to-be-weds! Welcome this new life with open arms and have faith in God to shower you two with constant blessing and happiness!
20. Congratulations to you! May you have a wonderful married life ahead!
21. Congratulations. I’m so honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
22. Don’t be scared of family life because it’s the best thing you can have in life. A beautiful life together with a beautiful husband/wife and kids. What a blessing. Congratulations on your wedding and may you have a fruitful marriage.
23. Even when the seas of life are rough, may your enduring love for each other help you sail through. Big Congrats!
24. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
25. Here’s to a long, happy life with the one you love. Wishing you the best.
26. I am glad to not only be a witness at your wedding but as your best friend, wishing you the most amazing time as you tie the knot. Good luck in marriage!
27. I can never replace you my friend. I will accommodate you and your new family, and you will always be more than a best friend to me. Congratulations on your wedding.
28. I can’t think of two people who are more deserving of true love, happiness, and a lifetime of both. Congrats to some of my dearest friends — happy wedding day!
29. I could see how you both made each other feel I knew you’d eventually get married. Have the most amazing wedding of them all, best friend.
30. I don’t mind confessing that you are the best and happiest couple I’ve ever seen; best wedding wishes to both of you. I hope you will never stop sharing your incredible joy with the rest of the people in your surroundings.
31. I saw you saying a lot of warm words full of love and tenderness to each other. I hope you both never stop saying those words of love to one another. Congratulations on your wedding!
32. I say goodbye to having you all to myself and hello to making new moments and memories with your family, congratulations on your wedding best friend.
33. I was a bit jealous at first but I knew you were in love when you started cancelling our plans for the new ones you had together. But I’ve since accepted the fact that you were destined to be together. Enjoy your wedding day.
34. I was sure that perfect couples don’t exist until I met you guys. You give me hope. There’s no doubt your married life will be full of love and understanding. Congratulations on your marriage!
35. I wish that you stay blessed with all the love, all the care, lots of happiness, and a bond of a lifetime. Congrats on your wedding!
36. Marriage can be fun, crazy, and unpredictable, so strap in and enjoy the ups and downs of this roller coaster ride. Congratulations on your marriage!
37. Marriage is a serious validation of your promise of love to your future companion. My warm wishes for both of you to have an adventurous life ahead!
38. Marriage is not only a glorious bond. It is an adventure that endures until the end of time. Wishing you all the best for the day!
39. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives, and deepen your love throughout the years.
40. May today mark the first day of the rest of your life filled with love and fellowship.
41. May your flames grow bigger and stronger for the rest of your days together. May every day of your marriage being you happiness as you met each other. Happy Wedding Friend.
42. May your marriage be blessed with understanding, joy, companionship and unending love! We are incredibly happy for you two!
43. May your marriage shine like a star and set an example for others in life. Happy wedding, stay in bliss, and congrats to both of you!
44. My heart explodes when I look at you two! Wishing you the best of all this world can give! Congratulations on your wedding!
45. On this special day, two people become one family, two hearts and souls are united. May you have an amazing married life, my friends, you deserve it!
46. On your first day of new life, just keep up the smiles because you have gotten the best man/woman to brighten up your day and make you a happy home. Have a happy Married life.
47. Roses are red, violets are blue, and you are the best couple ever! And frankly speaking, I couldn’t be happier for you two. May your married life be full of love. Congratulations!”
48. Some people are destined to be together. I can’t help but think that this is a match made in heaven as we celebrate your wedding day. Stay happy!
49. Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
50. There is one thing you can give each other that is priceless: love. Everything will be fine as long as you keep it in your heart. So may your love for each other last forever!
51. There’s one precious thing you can give to each other: love. As long as you keep it in your hearts, everything will be okay. So may your love for each other be eternal! Congratulations on your wedding!
52. Today is the beginning of the next chapter of your life. Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
53. Today, we honor the love that you share. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness your marriage on your wedding day. Greetings, my dear friend.
54. Wishing that you always find joy, peace and support in each other during all ups and downs. You are a truly adorable couple. Congratulations, dear friends!
55. Wishing you a glorious ceremony with zillions of wonderful memories! My best wishes for you and your new life partner.
56. Wishing you all the happiness and the most blissful married life my sweet friend. Don’t forget to let love, trust, understanding and respect to be the pillars of your lives. Congratulations! My best friend.
57. Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day as you begin your new life together.
58. Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. Cheers!
59. With heartfelt congratulations to an exceptional couple who have discovered their most precious moments in the happy life they share!
60. Your message has been carried across my best friend. This special day reminds me am not getting any younger. Thanks for the awareness and the challenge. I wish you a happy Marriage life and enough love.
There’s no greater honor on your wedding day than to receive messages of goodwill from your family and friends.
Feel free to bookmark the above collection for reference whenever you’ll be looking for profound wedding wishes to send to your near and dear ones.