Last Updated on September 13, 2022
Sparkly smiles, merry peals of laughter, and a happy-go-lucky persona is what makes life worthwhile. A little spark never kills anybody; you can manifest some for yourself with these ever so sparkly quotes!
Sullen mornings and gloomy weathers may dim the sparkle in your life. A bad day at work or a terrible heartbreak damages the quality of life. It’s time to change that, and it all starts with revolutionizing the way you perceive the events of your life.
You must find solace in the small things that bring you peace; That glistening brim of the steaming coffee mug, bright yellow upended eggs, the fragrance of fresh lilies, and the great canopy that forms our sky.
There’s always something to be thankful for, always something that can revive the sparkle in your life.
These sparkle quotes are one of those ‘somethings’!
1. “You must not be afraid to sparkle a little brighter, darling.”
– Kirsten Kuehn.
2. “Will you show me what you really look like? You don’t sparkle, do you?”
– Jennifer L. Armentrout.
3. “If you wait, your heavenly Father will pick you up, carry you out into the night, and make your life sparkle. He wants to dazzle you with the wonder of his love.”
– Paul E. Miller.
4. “It sparkles in the dim light of the room, and when he shakes it out, dust mingles with glitter.”
– Beth Revis.
5. “Fairies are just girls with glitter in their veins.”
– H.S. Crow.
6. “And anyway, in our house, no-one is obliged to sparkle. Which, I find, makes it far more likely that they might.”
– Janice Hadlow.
7. “A dynamic woman is like a diamond. She sparkles and adds value.”
– Gift Gugu Mona.
8. “The world is full of poetry. The air is living with its spirit; and the waves dance to the music of its melodies, and sparkle in its brightness.”
– James Gates Percival.
9. “There is ceaseless wonder to be found in the home of Mother Nature. As she dusts with snow even cobwebs sparkle in her magic.”
– Angie Weiland-Crosby.
10. “Use each moment to make another’s eyes sparkle and to warm a heart.”
– Doreen Virtue.
11. “Learn from stars; when dark times try to dull your sparkle, shine.”
– Matshona Dhliwayo.
12. “Every woman in this world wears a little sparkle, some in their dress, and some in their eyes.”
– Shahla Khan.
13. “So until that moment comes when we vanish like fireworks… Lets us sparkle brightly, always.”
– Tite Kubo.
14. “No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.”
– Virginia Woolf.
15. “Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds.”
16. “A generous heart, a spontaneous smile, and eyes that sparkle with delight can be part of any woman’s signature look once she awakens to her authentic beauty.”
– Sarah Ban Breathnach.
17. “I cry because the future has once again found its sparkle and has grown a million times larger.”
– Douglas Coupland.
18. “Celebrate true friends. They are a part of you that always sparkles.”
– Amy Leigh Mercree.
19. “Go forward in life with a smile on your face, a sparkle in your eyes, and with great and strong purpose in your heart.”
– Gordon B. Hinckley.
20. “The eyes that sparkle in awe and amazement as they see love, magic and mystery in the most ordinary things.”
– Henna Sohail.
21. “Have you learned nothing from this journey? Magic is a drug. You can’t just go around eating everything that sparkles.”
– Kevin Hearne.
22. “Through God, everyone sparkles.”
– John Ericson.
23. “Look at that amazing display of sparkle! And feel that wind? It’s trying to tickle your toes.”
– Sharon M. Draper.
24. “The Holy Scripture is like a diamond: in the dark it is like a piece of glass, but as soon as the light strikes it, the water begins to sparkle, and the scintillation of life greets us.”
– Abraham Kuyper.
25. “He wanted all to lie in an ecstasy of peace; I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee.”
– Emily Bronte.
Inspirational Sparkle And Shine Quotes
A quote a day makes everybody happy.
Here are some inspirational sparkle, shine quotes and sparkling quotes from books.
26. “Don’t let the insecurities of others dull your sparkle. Shine like the star you are born to be.”
– Karen Civil.
27. “Shine your light and make a positive impact on the world; there is nothing so honorable as helping improve the lives of others.”
– Roy. T. Bennett.
28. “And like a colorful bloom of temporary lights in the sky, you will shine.”
– Chad Sugg.
29. “Dreams made your eyes sparkle over the possibilities of doing something new and exciting. ”
– Dorothea Benton Frank.
30. “Every day is a great day to give love, spread joy, and sparkle!”-
– Sheri Fink.
31. “Be uniquely you. Stand out. Shine. Be colorful. The world needs your prismatic soul.”
– Amy Leigh Mercree.
32. “Shine with all you have. When someone tries to blow you out, just take their oxygen and burn brighter.”
– Katelyn S. Bolds.
33. “May the dark remain in your shadow and the light shine upon you.”
– Giovannie de Sadeleer.
34. “If you love to do something, what is stopping you from doing it? Make the time. Show your passion. Shine on.”
– Avina Celeste.
35. “May your glory shine so bright that the world sees God’s light in all you do!”
– Temitayo Olami.
36. “You are the universe – that’s why it shines!”
– Jay Woodman.
37. “Your future shines bright – find your purpose and go for it. Starting tomorrow, you can change the world.”
– Gabrielle Giffords.
38. “Let your light shine as an inspiration to humanity and BE THE REASON someone believes in the goodness of people.”
– Germany Kent.
39. “She always had that about her, the sparkle in her eye, she was unshakeable and what made her so admirable was; her ability to shine bright when no one knew of her pain.”
– Nikki Rowe.
40. “We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.”
– Anton Chekov.
41. “A star does not need to outshine its neighbor, it only needs to shine.”
– R. A. Delmonico.
42. “Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait.”
– Henry Ford.
43. “She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.”
– Kate Spade.
44. “When you’re a mom, you need sparkle to compensate for the light inside of you that has died.”
– Ali Wong.
45. “No woman should be afraid to sparkle.”
– Lisa Kleypas.
Cool Sparkle Quotes
Here is a list of cool sparkle quotes that you will absolutely love!
46. “The strangeness that made everything sparkle came from me. Worlds rose out of my bottomless perplexity.”
– Cesar Aira.
47. “Only cast your pure eyes into the well of my delight, friends! You will not dim its sparkle! It shall laugh back at you with its purity.”
– Friedrich Nietzche.
48. “The sparkle of life sprays out of his cells like citrus mist from an orange peel, and I suck it in.”
– Isaac Marion.
49. “I cannot tell whether diamonds appeared in his eyes or mine as the shine of adoration became the icon one sees in history, a Byzantine sparkle, Medieval armor against all odds.”
– Alice Shapiro.
50. “Whatever he took up he did in the same matter-of-fact sensible way; without a touch of imagination, without a sparkle of brilliancy, but with the inexplicable niceness of his type.”
– Virginia Woolf.
51. “Some scents sparkle and then quickly disappear, like the effervescence of citrus zestor a bright note of mint.”
– Deborah Lawrenson.
52. “The best people are the good old wrinkled people with a sparkle in their eye, a wink when you walk by or a toothless smile saying you are doing just fine …”
– Robert Wesley Miller.
Positive Sparkle Quotes And Sayings
These positive sparkle quotations and sayings will sweep you off your feet and could easily be your favorite.
53. “The month of December isn’t magical because it sparkles. It’s magical because it changes people’s hearts … at least momentarily.”
– Toni Sorenson.
54. “Laughter layered the walls and clung to the dust mites, making them sparkle like lightning bugs in the daytime.”
– Suzanne Palmieri.
55. “Not everyone believes that I’m a fairy princess, but the sparkle I feel inside tells me that it’s true.”
– Julie Andrews.
56. “Don’t tell anybody, but sometimes, I just don’t want to sparkle.”
– Libba Bray.
57. “Like crystals, they sparkle with rainbow colors and contain worlds inside.”
58. “Any star can be devoured by human adoration, sparkle by sparkle.”
– Shirley Temple.
59. “Turning to his right, Danny saw a great fig-tree sparkle in many places inside its dark canopy of leaves, like a thing that knew its own heart.”
– Aravind Adiga.
60. “Her mother existed entirely in the moment. And she made every moment sparkle.”
– Lisa Jewell.
61. “He flashed me a grin which, even in the dark, managed to sparkle.”
– Amanda Abram.
62. “After all, your head only had so much room in it. No surprise if it overflowed once in a while with little bits of sparkle and electrical fizz.”
– Jean Thompson.
63. “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”
– Tom Baker.
64. “Human life, like all inferior goods, is covered on the outside with a false glitter; what suffers always conceals itself.”
– Arthur Schopenhauer.
65. “You know you’re putting a good thing out into the universe when you put on glitter.”
– Drew Barrymore.
66. “Don’t lose a diamond while chasing glitter honey.”
67. “The mind has no existence by itself; it is only the glitter of the sun on the surface of the waters.”
– D.H. Lawrence.
68. “His emotion evident in the glitter of his eyes.”
– Yukio Mishima.
69. “A life without glitter is no life at all.”
– Toni Collette.
70. “If something doesn’t look right, throw some glitter on it.”
– Adam Lambert.
72. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.”
– Ella Woodward.
73. “When I got sober, I thought giving up was saying goodbye to all the fun and all the sparkle, and it turned out to be just the opposite. That’s when the sparkle started for me.”
– Mary Karr.
74. “She didn’t know what Liam made his coffee with, but it had to be magical sparkles and crack beans, because it was the most delicious stuff she’d ever tasted.”
– Rachel Caine.
75. “So let us begin right now. Let us feed our sparkle and light up our life.”
– Rachel Macy Stafford.
76. “I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.”
– Amy Tan.
77. “It’s not what you have on the outside that glitters in light; it’s what you have on the inside that shines in the dark.”
– Anthony Liccione.
78. “To a dull mind all of nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
79. “When we are fairly observant and overly patient, a vibration of happiness might crop up unwittingly, as we capture the ‘timelessness’ of a lucky moment and a sparkle of a stray instant, unexpectedly, enraptures our life in a blaze of color and splendor.”
– Erik Pevernagie.
80. “The December days had a certain luminosity and sparkle, like frost on bare branches, alight in the morning just before it melts.”
– Eowyn Ivey.
81. “It’s the sparkle of intuition, of bringing your own personal energy into your music.”
– Jennifer Ryan.
82. “What I lack in brilliance, I more than make up for in glitter.”
– Josh Stern.
83. “I didn’t bother to explain about the glitter in my hair. I figured they could think it was a family trait. We all glittered, just like the Cullens in Twilight.”
– Janette Rallison.
84. “Some people have hollow souls. They’ll see your light and like a moth to a flame, they’ll gravitate toward you. Be cautious, for these souls will attempt to steal your joy and try robbing the sparkle from your eyes.”
– Melody Lee.
85. “You know how we can be about things which sparkle and shine. We imagine they will put back something of what has been lost.”
– Catherynne M. Valente.
86. “Glitter is my makeup of choice.”
87. “It was as if the air had surrendered a bit of its spice, the water a bit of its sparkle, the night a bit of its mystery.”
– Bruce Covill.
88. “I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy.”
– Jostein Gaarder.
89. “When I was little, I used to think, ‘That’s the way people in the future are gonna dress! They’ll be wearing space suits, and it will be all silver, all the time. It’s gonna glitter’.”
– Kate Pierson.
90. “Maybe our sparkle comes from somewhere deeper inside, somewhere so pure and authentic and real, it doesn’t need gloss or polish or glitter to shine.”
– Mandy Hale.
91. “If I had a power color, it would definitely be sparkle.”
– Landon Brinkley.