Last Updated on May 17, 2022
Mother’s Day is a special day dedicated to celebrating all mothers around the world. It’s an auspicious occasion to reflect on the monumental role that mothers play in society. The exact date varies from one region to another. However, most countries celebrate Mother’s Day in the months of March or May.
But frankly speaking, there shouldn’t be any designated dates for marking Mother’s Day. That’s because moms deserve to be celebrated every day for the sacrifices that they make in shaping our lives and career paths.
Not only is your mom your dearest friend and most reliable mentor. She’s also your most resourceful counselor and fiercest defender. Your mother can root for you when the whole world has turned its back on you. They have your best interests at heart and help steer you in the direction of your dreams.
So, it doesn’t matter whether you’ve recently celebrated Mother’s Day or not. You can always spare some thought for a heartwarming message to the most important woman in your life.
Since mothers are such amazing people, finding the right words to dedicate to them on Mother’s Day isn’t always easy. Well, not anymore.
We’ve put together a collection of 60 most heartwarming messages you can ever dedicate to your mom on Mother’s Day.
Meaningful ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ Messages
1. For all the times I didn’t say it but should have… thank you Mom. I love you and wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.
2. Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up.
3. I know raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me, mom. Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day.
4. Of all the moms in all the world, I’m so blessed that you’re mine. Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day.
5. Thank you for always being there for me, your support doesn’t go unnoticed. I’m so proud to be your son/daughter.
6. Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day.
7. Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you? Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
8. Thanks for everything you have done for me! I wouldn’t be where I am today without a mum like you. Happy Mother’s Day.
9. Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mother’s Day. You deserve to be pampered.
10. You’re my favorite role model and I hope one day to be as strong as you are. Happy Mother’s Day.
Short ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ Messages
1. Happiest Mother’s Day to the best mum of all. Lots of love.
2. Happy Mother’s Day, mom. It’s your turn to be spoilt today.
3. Sending you all my love today – Happy Mother’s Day!
4. Thanks for being the best mum in the world. Happy Mother’s Day.
5. Wishing a Bee-lightful day to my favorite Busy Bee. Happy Mother’s Day.
‘Happy Mother’s Day’ Messages From Husband to Wife
1. Because of you, our family and our sweet home are built around generous, selfless love. Thank you for making us all so blessed—especially me. Happy Mother’s Day, sweetie
2. From the moment we met, you’ve had my heart. And seeing you as a mom only makes me love you more. Wishing you a fantastic Mother’s Day.
3. Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who truly does it all! I love you so much! Thank you for everything you do for us!
4. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother and wife in the world. What would we all do without you?
5. Happy Mother’s Day to the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother to my son/daughter.
6. Happy Mother’s Day, love. Thanks for making home the happiest place to be.
7. How did I get so lucky in marrying you? You continue to inspire this family every day. We love you and wish you a fun-filled Mother’s Day.
8. I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with someone as gorgeous, creative, and fun as you. Happy Mother’s Day.
9. You hold us down, lift us up and keep us together—all with the force of your love. Happy Mother’s Day, darling.
10. You’re a boss mama and a beautiful woman, too. I love everything about you. Happy Mother’s Day
‘Happy Mother’s Day’ Messages To Grandmother
1. Dear grandma, I’m so blessed to have you in my life. You went above and beyond to help raise me, and it’s given us a special connection that I cherish.
2. God knew what he was doing when he made you a grandma—He knew you’d be the best one ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
3. Happiest Mother’s Day to the best grandma in the world. You’ve taught me so much without saying a word.
4. Happy Mother’s Day, nana. You’ll always have your own special place in my heart.
5. Love is a family tradition for us…I’ve always known that, as long as I’ve been on this planet. Grandma, you’re a big part of those loving memories and the reason I feel so lucky to be born into this family.
‘Happy Mother’s Day’ Messages For Mother-in Law
1. Happy Mother’s Day to an in-law I can’t imagine life without. May you succeed in all your endeavors today and in years to come.
2. Happy Mother’s Day to my sweet mother-in-law. Hoping all the love you give comes back to you tenfold today.
3. Happy Mother’s Day, mom. I couldn’t have joined a better or more loving family. Thank you for accepting me with open arms.
4. How lucky am I to have gotten you as a Mother-in-law? Happy Mother’s Day from all of us!
5. I can’t imagine life without your love, guidance, and support. Happy Mother’s Day to my dearest mom-in-law.
6. One mother you have from birth, and one you get through marriage. I’m so lucky to have gotten you. Happy Mother’s Day.
7. Out of all the mothers-in-law out there, I got the best. Happy Mother’s Day and have a beautiful day.
8. Thank you for being such a pillar to this family. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
9. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son/daughter. I hope you have a great Mother’s Day.
10. We’re so grateful for you and your love. I’m the luckiest son/daughter-in-law in the world.
‘Happy Mother’s Day’ When You Cannot Be Together
1. Even though we won’t get to celebrate Mother’s Day together, it’s a good feeling knowing we’re still connected in a way that’s bigger than any distance.
2. Happy Mother’s Day from afar to a phenomenal mom. Miss you!
3. Happy Mother’s Day! Wish I could be right there next to you talking and laughing the day away.
4. Have a great Mother’s Day. Can’t wait till the next time I get to see you!
5. I miss being with you on Mother’s Day, but I’m holding you close in my heart and hoping it’s a happy one for you.
6. Near or far, I’m always so grateful for the wonderful mom you are.
7. Sending love and hugs across the miles to the best Mom ever.
8. Thinking of all our fun Mother’s Day traditions and wishing I could be there to celebrate with you today.
Funny ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ Messages
1. Behind every great mother is a kid who’s even more awesome? Happy Mother’s Day.
2. Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mentor I’ve known. You might have failed miserably with my sister/brother, but at least you nailed it with me!
3. Happy Mother’s Day, mom. I know giving birth to me was tough, but nobody said making a masterpiece was easy.
4. Happy Mother’s Day, mom. You deserve a luxury 5-star spa retreat. But if all else fails, just lock yourself in the bathroom with wine…
5. Happy Mother’s Day. Congratulations on giving birth to an absolute legend!
6. Happy Mother’s Day. Love from the reason you drink.
7. Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you. Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
Notable Mother’s Day Quotes
1. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them ~ Victor Hugo
2. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother ~ Abraham Lincoln
3. Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother ~ Unknown
4. My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her ~ Jodi Picoult
5. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power ~ Maya Angelou
Mother’s Day is an excellent occasion to remind your mom that she means the world to you. While there are several ways to celebrate mothers on this auspicious date, nothing beats the magic of sending them a thoughtful ‘Mother’s Day’ message.
We hope you could find a perfect message, wish, or quote to dedicate to your mom on the next Mother’s Day.