Last Updated on November 1, 2021
Valentine’s Day is no longer the domain of lovestruck couples. This wonderful occasion has evolved to include family and friends as well. If you do not consider yourself a poet but you want the perfect words to show your love for everybody in your life, our list covers romantic partners, parents, kids, and even your BFF.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriends and Boyfriends
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my happiness.
- You make every day special, just being you. Never change! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- You are a perfect woman, just the way you are. And I would never want anyone other than you. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie.
- Every day is Valentines Day since I met you. Thank you for making every single day so special.
- It is the best day to tell you that I have fallen for you. Happy Valentine’s Day. Please be my valentine.
- Loving and being loved, everything seems so effortless with you. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best gift life has given me.
- Words fail to describe my love for you. One life would be too short to live with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You make the world beautiful for me because you are a beautiful soul. I wish you a very happy Valentine, my love.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Married Couples
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, love. I’m so grateful to have you by my side.
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, honey! You mean the world to me, and I will forever love you!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- My life is filled with happiness and love because of you, darling. I’m so happy that you’re my Valentine!
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- Happy Valentines Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart, my joy, and my Valentine.
- A wife like you is a treasure for anyone. My life would be incomplete if you were not in it. I love you truly madly and deeply! Happy Valentine’s!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Children
- Wishing a special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!
- Sending you a big Valentine’s Day hug.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sweet daughter/son! I love you so much.
- May you feel a wealth of love today and get all the hugs and kisses that you can handle. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my beloved son. You are a piece of me, and your happiness is my happiness.
- Dearest sweetheart, I love you more than you can imagine. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Nothing is more important and precious than you in my life. I love you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best family in the world. Thanks for all your supports and appreciation.
- You may have grown much bigger, but to me, you will always be my little girl. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Family, whether it’s small or big, is the great power of a person in life and I am lucky that God has blessed me with you. Love you guys more than anything else.
Lighthearted Valentine’s Messages
- I love you more than a pizza.
- I’m yours. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
- Here is the perfect recipe for Valentine’s Day; a half cup of hugs, two-third cup kisses, half tablespoon of snuggles and 5 lbs of chocolate!
- I woof you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- All I need in this life is you and me. Oh, and WiFi. And wine. And snacks. But that’s it, I swear.
- Besides cheese, you are my favorite.
- I cannot donate my kidneys to you, but I am donating my heart to you instead. You are the best girlfriend ever. Happy Valentine’s.
- I wish you a beary Happy Valentine’s, with all my huggy heart.
- You are my sunshine on a cloudy day, a cup of coffee on a drowsy morning. Happy Valentine’s Day my cupcake.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Roses are red, Violets are blue, People come in many shapes, And my favorite is YOU!
- I hope you don’t find this card too cheesy, but I couldn’t pasta up a chance to make you smile!
- I donut what I’d do without you. Love you. Happy Valentine’s!
- Smart + Sexy = Smexy. Now bring that fine algebraic variable over here for some real equation solving.
Valentine’s Messages to Friends and Family
- I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d rather be toasting on Valentine’s Day than a friend like you. I love you; Happy Valentine’s Day!
- May this Valentine’s Day brings all the love your heart can hold. Sending hugs and best wishes! Happy Valentine’s Day to all.
- Hope you find love; not only in people but also in everything you do and everything around you.
- Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.
- On this very special day, I want to say ‘Love You’ to my family because they are the best. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I wish you find all the love in this world, all the warm hugs that block you from sorrow. Enjoy this Valentine’s day to the fullest.
- Let’s celebrate love for our friendship on this valentine’s day because all kinds of love are special. I love you, my friend.
- You’re my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
- Sending my warm wishes to my lovely friend. Wish you a lifetime of happiness and everlasting love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I love all the adventures we ever did together. On this special day sending you lots of love, dear friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- On this lovely occasion, let us celebrate our friendship which means the whole world to me.
- Your friendship is the most treasured gift to me and it is indeed cheering to remember the times with you.
- There is nothing in this world more comforting than the lovely family that I have. On this special day, I just want you all to know that I love you so much!
Q: What is the Real Story of Valentine’s Day?
During the 3rd century AD, two men named Valentine were executed by the Romans. Although they died in different years both perished on 14 February. The Catholic Church honored them with St. Valentine’s Day.
Q: Is Valentine’s Day a Public Holiday?
No, unfortunately not.
Q: Is Valentine’s Week a Real Thing?
Yes, some couples now celebrate Valentine’s Day as a week, starting on the 7th and ending on the traditional day of love; the 14th of February. Each day has a purpose. For example, Hug Day, Kiss Day, and even Propose Day.
Q: Can I Celebrate Valentine’s Day if I’m Single?
Yes! Valentine’s day is about love and appreciation and that includes a healthy respect for yourself and loving who you are. No partner required.