Last Updated on December 19, 2022
Eating and having fun are part and parcel of Thanksgiving Day. However, this auspicious day in the North American calendar isn’t just an occasion to experiment with different cuisines as you indulge your taste buds.
There’s a lot more to do on Thanksgiving Day, such as reflecting on God’s unmerited blessings as well as appreciating the help and support of people that matter in your life. Thanksgiving is all about expressing your gratitude to God and humanity, something that we don’t do often enough.
Most families traditionally celebrate Thanksgiving Day by getting together to share their stories and celebrate the blessings they’ve received throughout the previous year. An excellent way to spice up these celebrations is by sending out ‘Happy Thanksgiving Day’ wishes to your near and dear ones.
But finding the right word combinations to write on a Thanksgiving card isn’t always easy. That’s particularly because you’re sending the card to someone who you truly hold in high regard.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes
Well, there’s no need to fret anymore. We’ve trawled the internet for some of the most thoughtful Thanksgiving wishes you can dedicate to a family or friend.
1. A heartfelt thanks to you on this day for being my guide, my teacher, and my friend. Happy Thanksgiving greetings Dad!
2. A person will never know true happiness until the day he/she starts being thankful for all the good things he/she is blessed with, no matter how small they may seem. Happy Thanksgiving.
3. A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. As the year begins to run down, let us look back and be thankful for all the fun and happy memories we made throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving, and I’m looking forward to another year full of memories.
5. At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
6. Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
7. Count your blessings one by one; its thanksgiving again! Celebrate and be thankful for every good tide. Happy Thanksgiving.
8. Drive away all the negative thoughts from your mind and look towards the future with hope and optimism. May this Thanksgiving Day bring you loads of good luck and opportunities.
9. Embrace the joy of Thanksgiving with a grateful heart because you’ve been blessed in more ways than you know. Happy Thanksgiving!
10. Gratitude and appreciation double the blessings of life, so we are sincerely expressing our thankfulness to you! Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear!
11. Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. The more we seek gratitude, the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives.
12. Gratitude is what makes a soul noble. On this Thanksgiving, may you show your gratitude for all your blessings in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
13. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart.
14. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! May this special occasion bring your family closer and bless the bond of love! Have a cheerful holiday ahead!
15. Happy Thanksgiving Day. On this day, may you give thanks to your fortunes while thinking of the misfortunes of others.
16. Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
17. I am enclosing with this greeting the abundant love and God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. Have a joyous thanksgiving!
18. I am so blessed to share this special day with someone as wonderful as you. On this day, may happiness and laughter be yours and remain with you all the days of your life.
19. I hope that in the midst of the merriment, you seize the opportunity to express some gratitude to God for all the good things in your life. May your Thanksgiving be as fabulous as you are!
20. It is not just the festivities that make Thanksgiving special. It is a time to ponder upon the lessons we learned through the year, and the happiness we spread around. So, look back at the memories of the year, and look forward to another great year. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
21. It’s been one hell of a year and I cannot be more grateful for you all as you stuck by me each and every step of the way. Happy Thanksgiving!
22. Let’s give thanks on this wonderful day, tomorrow, and forever. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
23. May all the good things in the universe be yours on this exceptional day and on all the days of your life. Happy Thanksgiving.
24. May the warmth of this Thanksgiving season surround your life with favor like a shield. May you find happiness in everything and everything that makes you happy.
25. May you and your entire family receive the choicest of God’s blessings on Thanksgiving and on all the days you grace this world with your lives.
26. May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The Lord will lead your way. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
27. May you enjoy the feast and have lots of fun on this wonderful occasion. May you have a home filled with joy, laughter, freedom, and love. Happy Thanksgiving.
28. May you find joy in abundance during this happy season of Thanksgiving. Wishing you a blissfully awesome harvest season this season. Happy Thanksgiving!
29. May you have a great time with your loved ones during this Thanksgiving. May your times be filled with refreshing mornings and relaxing sunsets during this holiday season!
30. May you look around you today and be thankful of all the priceless things that you have been blessed with! Happy Thanksgiving, my dear.
31. May you never concentrate on the things that you don’t have but rather on the things that you have been blessed with. Warm wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
32. May you receive in abundance all the precious things in life that no amount of money can ever buy. I hope your Thanksgiving is a memorable event.
33. May your home be filled with love, laughter and the aroma of roasted turkey. Happy Thanksgiving.
34. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, laughter, and pumpkin pie.
35. Millions of people wouldn’t hesitate for a second to kill for what you have, so be thankful for all the things that you have been blessed with. And what better day to do that than on Thanksgiving!
36. No matter the condition or state you find yourself in today, there is always something in your life to appreciate and be thankful for. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
37. On this Thanksgiving, we want to thank you all for your support throughout the year. You are the pride that we must show off! Wishing you a great holiday season!
38. Once a year, we get the chance to thank God, our family, friends and every little joy that comes each day. Let’s make this Thanksgiving an occasion that we will always remember! Happy Thanksgiving!
39. Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
40. Sending along warm wishes for a holiday spent surrounded by the people who make life worth living!
41. Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminder of the wonderful things in life.
42. Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving.
43. Thank you for staying by our side this year. Your loyalty is truly appreciated and we look forward to working with you soon.
44. Thanksgiving always brings back childhood memories of mouth-watering food, family games, and delicious pie. Although I can’t make it this year, I’ll still be there in spirit. Happy Thanksgiving, I miss you.
45. Thanksgiving Day is that time to sit back and reflect on all of God’s blessings. One of those blessings for me is you and your friendship.
46. Thanksgiving is a time to gather around loved ones, to be grateful for all that we have been so abundantly blessed with and also to spare a thought for those not so lucky. It is a season of bountifulness and a reason to share the same. True Thanksgiving is in actually doing that- Giving.
47. Thanksgiving is more than the festivities. It gives us the time ponder upon what lessons we have learned and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones!
48. Thanksgiving offers us a special time to think of and remember all those amazing people who enrich our lives. Thank you for being such an amazing part of my life.
49. The best things in life come free to us from Heaven. Let’s express our sincerest gratitude to God for all the amazing things He has blessed our lives with. Happy Thanksgiving.
50. The gift of close friends is the best of all. Thanks for being there to share so many wonderful memories!
51. There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving!
52. There’s nothing better than having a friend who sticks with you in your good times and your rough ones. This Thanksgiving, you’re my guest of honor.
53. Thinking of you this Thanksgiving season and wishing you all peace and love.
54. This Friendsgiving, let’s enjoy the laughter of friends, mouth-watering aromas, and cheer that we’ll remember for years to come.
55. This Thanksgiving, we’re wishing you a home full of food, good company, and plenty of cheer to go around.
56. We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
57. We may not always be close to each other but our hearts are always close, whether it be a New Year or Thanksgiving. Sending love and hugs for you!
58. What a crazy ride this year has been! We are so thankful for you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving!
59. Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings you happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year! Happy Thanksgiving Day!
60. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving. It’s my sincere hope that this beautiful day will give you more reasons to thank God every day for all the good things He has blessed you with.
61. Wishing you a bountiful harvest of blessings, good health, and happy memories.
62. Wishing you a deliciously sweet Thanksgiving Day surrounded by the ones you love and the ones you cherish. May you have a grand holiday season!
63. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving from across the [Enter Street, State, Country, etc.].
64. Wishing you a phenomenal Thanksgiving Day filled with happiness, good company, and the smell of roasted and stuffed Turkey.
65. Wishing you a super joyous Thanksgiving! May your home be filled with happiness and love.
66. Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the holiday season. Have a memorable thanksgiving!
67. You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
68. You have more than a billion reasons to be thankful to God today and always. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
69. Your family is a true blessing in my/our life! Thanking my lucky stars this season that you are all well and healthy. Happy Thanksgiving!
70. You’re my personal hero. All my life, you’ve taught me how to be a better person. I hope you enjoy a warm and lovely Thanksgiving.
Sending out Happy Thanksgiving cards is a magical way to demonstrate your gratitude to God as well as to your family and friends.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re planning to attend a Thanksgiving ceremony in person or not. Always spare some thought for an uplifting Thanksgiving card. You can hand in the card physically, email it, or share it via social media.