Last Updated on December 3, 2021
Saint Patrick’s Day, also known as the Feast of Saint Patrick, is a religious celebration held on March 17 in commemoration of the traditional death date of Saint Patrick (c. 385 – c. 461).
Saint Patrick is considered Ireland’s foremost patron saint. He’s noted for introducing Christianity in the country.
Saint Patrick’s Day was formally adopted as an official Christian feast day at the beginning of the 17th century. The day is widely observed by various Christian denominations, including the Catholic Church, the Eastern Orthodox Church, the Anglican Community, and the Lutheran Church.
Most St. Patrick Day celebrations involve marching in public parades donning green attire or shamrocks, as well as festivals, Céilís, and attending church services. And while St. Patrick’s Day is fundamentally a religious celebration, the day also celebrates the Irish cultural heritage in general.
However, you don’t have to be a religious person or have strong Irish roots to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day. Neither do you need to celebrate this auspicious occasion the traditional way. You could simply prepare a list of heartwarming messages and wishes to share with your loved ones.
In this post, we outline 80 most thoughtful ways to wish your loved ones a happy St. Patrick’s Day. The list also includes some powerful St. Patrick’s Day quotes and sayings.
Heartwarming St. Patrick’s Day Wishes
1. As we commemorate this St. Patrick’s Day today, it’s my wish and prayer that the Lord’s blessings shall follow you around like a shadow.
2. As you observe this very important day, I pray that your life will overflow with an ocean of Irish blessings. Have a truly glorious St. Patrick’s Day.
3. As you put that bottle of green beer to your lips, know that that you will become greater in all spheres of your life. Wishing you the happiest St. Patrick’s Day celebration ever! Have a blessed life.
4. By all accounts, this is the greenest day of the year. So put on your greenest attire and get yourself some green beer let’s celebrate this beautiful day. Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
5. Everything green is good for health and mind, like green vegetables and St. Patrick Day. Have a beautiful one this year.
6. Happy St. Patrick’s Day (mom/dad/bro/sis/darling). You deserve all the joy and fun you can get this day.
7. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to such a wonderful person. May this day cause your heart of gold to sing with joy.
8. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to the man/woman after my heart. May this St. Patrick’s Day be more cheerful and joyous than the previous ones.
9. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to the most amazing person I’ve ever known.
10. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family! May the symbol of shamrock strengthen the spirit of Irish unity and brotherhood!
11. Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you and your family. Sending love and blessings your way!
12. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Hoping that the greens of our dresses bring good luck and success to all of us. Let’s try to find a pot of gold together!
13. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May you have a blissful and prosperous celebration of this day.
14. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May your day be full of rainbows and happiness! Let’s toast our green beers and wish for peace!
15. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! On this day, may the good Lord bless you with the luck of the Irish and make your grass greener and greener.
16. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Wishing you the luck of shamrock and the blessings of leprechauns!
17. Happy St. Patrick’s Day. May all your wishes come true today.
18. Here’s a toast to a magical life filled with good fortune. Wishing you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Enjoy every moment of this super green day.
19. Here’s to a happy and fun-filled St. Patrick’s Day. May you enjoy it to the fullest.
20. Here’s to hoping that your life will have all the seven colors of the rainbow, and you will find your kind of pot of gold on this St. Patrick’s Day. Be Happy always.
21. Here’s to wishing you a happy St. Patrick’s Day filled with love and good cheer.
22. Here’s to wishing you an incredibly fabulous St. Patrick’s Day! May God bless you abundantly, and may these blessings be multiplied by a thousand and follow you until the end of time.
23. Hope you receive the gentle touch of Irish luck and get blessed with prosperity. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
24. I wish you the choicest of Irish blessings as you celebrate this special day. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
25. It’s St. Patrick’s Day again, and yet another day to pray that the Lord opens the floodgates of heaven and shower you with endless blessings.
26. Just like St. Patrick’s Day is accompanied by green beer and shamrock, so also may your life move hand in hand with great blessings. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
27. Let’s cheers our green bears and wish for a safe world this year. Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everybody.
28. May good fortune be your best friend and companion today and until the end of time. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
29. May luck make our companion on this St. Patrick Day and celebrate this holy day together with good spirit. Enjoy this day to the fullest.
30. May real happiness completely take over your life today. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
31. May the beautiful face of the sun always be present in your world as you mark this St. Patrick’s Day with your loved ones.
32. May the love and blessings of God accompany you wherever you go today and all days. Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
33. May the petals of shamrock bring nothing but good luck for you and your loved ones. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
34. May this day turn out as gorgeous as you are. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
35. May you be blessed with a pot of gold that offers you happiness, prosperity and luck!
36. May you enjoy the day with green beer, potato soup and Irish coffee! Let’s wear our best green costumes and befriend a leprechaun today!
37. May you have an amazing St. Patrick’s Day and may everything you’ve ever wished for come true today.
38. May your St. Patrick’s Day be as beautiful and bright as sunflowers in the middle of summer. Enjoy this Feast of Saint Patrick to the max!
39. On this auspicious day, I pray that God will soak your life in a river of Irish blessings. Have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day.
40. On this day, may you take time off your busy schedule and immerse yourself fully into the spirit of the occasion. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
41. On this holiday, with my full heart, I am wishing you the luck of shamrock and the blessings of leprechauns. Enjoy this holiday.
42. On this St. Patrick’s Day, I wish you a long healthy and long life. Have an absolutely wonderful day.
43. On this wonderful and super green St. Patrick’s Day, it’s my prayer that all the empty pots in your house will be brimful with gold. Happy St. Paddy’s Day!
44. Sending lots of love and blessings to you on this St. Patrick’s Day. Have a safe one this year.
45. Sending positive vibes your way on this St. Patrick’s Day.
46. Sending you my warmest wishes on this St. Patrick’s Day. I hope you are blessed with a truly delightful life.
47. This is a beautiful day! Forget about all your problems and enjoy the enormous blessings that come with this St. Patrick’s Day!
48. Too bad you are not wearing green today! Get ready for the leprechauns to find and pinch you! Hope you get some good luck from him too!
49. Wish you a very happy St. Patrick’s Day. May you receive a pot of gold today equivalent to lots of love and blessings.
50. Wishing a blessed St. Patrick Day to you. Let’s attach shamrocks to our coats and fill up our glasses with green beer on this holy day!
51. Wishing a happy St. Patrick’s Day to you and your loved ones. May you be showered with love!
52. Wishing Irish blessings for you and your family. May happiness never leave your side!
53. Wishing the happiest and warmest St. Patrick’s Day to my twinkling star! May you enjoy it to the fullest.
54. Wishing the most wonderful of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations to the most wonderful woman/man in my life. I hope the blessings you receive today follow you until the end of time.
55. Wishing you a blessed and delightful St. Paddy’s Day! May happiness and a flood of Irish luck fill your home to the brim. Enjoy your day.
56. Wishing you a blessed St Patrick’s Day full of love and good tidings.
57. Wishing you a happy and successful St. Patrick’s Day. You’re in my thoughts.
58. Wishing you an incredibly fabulous St. Patrick’s Day. My prayer for you today is that you enjoy a fine bottle of green beer and a lifetime of happiness.
59. Yay! It’s 17th March once again! May our celebration of this great day be accompanied by oceans of happiness, blessings and green beer. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.
60. You are a wonderful person who deserves only the finest treasures in the world. I pray that your St. Patrick’s Day celebration will be nothing short of blessed. Have a happy life, my dear.
Amazing Quotes to Share on St. Patrick’s Day
61. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have ~ Irish Proverb
62. Don’t throw away luck on little stuff. Save it up ~ Tom O’Brien
63. I believe luck is preparation meeting opportunity. If you hadn’t been prepared when the opportunity came along, you wouldn’t have been lucky ~ Oprah Winfrey
64. I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it ~ Thomas Jefferson
65. Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels ~ Nora Roberts
66. Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it ~Pope John Paul II
67. Luck was a mechanism to be devised, and luck and destiny were merely two sides of the same coin ~ Amanda Foody
68. Lucky people create, notice, and act upon the chance opportunities in their lives. Being in the right place at the right time is actually all about being in the right state of mind ~ Dr. Richard Wiseman
69. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night ~ Irish Blessing
70. May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door,” is an old Irish blessing, frequently recounted ~ Irish Blessing
71. The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act ~ Barbara Sher
72. The heart of an Irishman is nothing but his imagination ~ George Bernard Shaw
73. There is no language like the Irish for soothing and quieting ~ John Millington Synge
74. To anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them the land they live on is like their mother. It’s the only thing that lasts, that’s worth working for, worth fighting for ~ Alexandria Ripley
75. We are all a great deal luckier than we realize, we usually get what we want—or near enough ~ Roald Dahl
76. ‘When Fortune knocks, open the door,’ they say. But why should one make fortune knock, by keeping the door shut? ~ Idries Shah
77. When it comes to luck you make your own ~ Bruce Springsteen
78. You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it ~ Jimmy Dean
79. You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from ~ Cormac McCarthy
80. You’ve got to think lucky. If you fall into a mud hole, check your back pocket. You might have caught a fish ~ Darrell Royal
Saint Patrick’s Day is a day rich in culture and heritage. And the best part is that you need not have Irish connections to enjoy this auspicious event.
We hope you could find a perfect wish or quote to share with your loved ones the next time you’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.