Last Updated on December 20, 2022
Halloween isn’t all about wearing eccentric costumes and going on spooky treasure hunts. Beneath the overriding themes of fright and horror lies a wonderful occasion to spend with our near and dear ones.
Halloween is particularly fun for families with children and teens. The celebration features plenty of kid-friendly activities to help your little ones while the day away in a positive manner, ranging from collecting candy treats to sharing creepy stories and lots of pumpkin projects in between.
For adults, Halloween is never complete without sending each other messages of goodwill.
Happy Halloween messages let you express your heartfelt wishes for your friends and family on this colorful occasion. These wishes work in any situation, whether you’re physically available to celebrate Halloween with your dear ones or are separated by distance. And the best part is that there are plenty of messages to hype up your Halloween celebrations.
Below are 70 most spooktacular happy Halloween sayings and quotes to wish a great time to the special people in your life.
50 Spookstastic Happy Halloween Messages
1. A candy a day keeps the monsters away. Happy Halloween
2. A talisman or amulet can bring you much good luck. So can this Halloween card, for in it is tucked good luck. Wishes for a Happy Halloween are also tucked inside.
3. Bags full of candy and a house full of kids on a sugar-high. A frightful time of year indeed! Best of luck at bedtime and Happy Halloween!
4. Black cats skitter and ghouls patter by, it’s time to celebrate as All Hallow’s Eve has arrived!
5. Carve your pumpkin and get yourself ready for the witch hunting because tonight is going to be the scariest Halloween of your life. Happy Halloween!
6. Check under the bed and bolt your door because the season of the witch has come once more. Wishing you a bone-chilling Halloween night!
7. Creepy monsters are lurking in the dark, calling by your name and waiting for you to come outside and collect the candies. Wishing you a Spooktacular Halloween!
8. Do you know, some people believe the deceased come back from the dead to visit the living on Halloween? I hope all who come to visit you put a smile on your face this Halloween.
9. Don’t get yourself tricked by the devil tonight. Wishing you a Halloween full of witches, goblins, and of course, candies! Make some wonderful Halloween memories!
10. Egging, TP’ing houses and trees, and smashing pumpkins is only fun when you’re not the one cleaning it up. I guess karma gets us all, and I’ll make sure you get yours at around 3 am. Just kidding! Happy Halloween!
11. Finally! A day when your style choices won’t raise eyebrows. Be yourself, blend in – no one needs to know you dress like this on the other 364 days of the year. Just kidding! Have an awesome Halloween!
12. Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright!
13. Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore, scary witches at your door, jack-o-lanterns smiling bright, wishing you a haunting night.
14. Ghouls, ghosts, traffic, bad weather, and doorbells…Halloween is full of all types of terrors. Make the best of it and have a Happy Halloween!
15. Good friends share their candies and best friends scare the hell out of each other on a Halloween night. Happy Halloween! Dance like a ghost and scream like a werewolf!
16. Halloween fun is soon to begin. Hope your day is incredible and full of great treats. Have a bewitching night and a pleased Halloween.
17. Happy Halloween to you…Hope it is a spooktacular one! Enjoy the yummy treats!
18. Happy Halloween! Don’t be scared. Don’t be frightened. It’s only the monsters outside that want to get you. The ones inside aren’t hungry yet.
19. I hope your Halloween is all treats and no tricks…enjoy the candy and festivities!
20. I hope your night brings you thrills and goes fantastic just like your gleam pumpkins. Hope you set the night on fire with your costume! Have a safe and great Halloween.
21. I wave my wand and put on my cape and wish you lots of treats and success coming your way. Happy Halloween!
22. Let the power of Halloween charge up your broomstick as well as your soul. Let the full moon bring all good things into your life.
23. Let the power of Halloween take over and do its magic. Hope you have a pleasantly frightful night and succeed in trick or treating. Happy Halloween.
24. Let’s carve out pumpkins on Halloween and enjoy the thrills of the frightful night. Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!
25. Let’s dress up as our favorite characters and act like a kid all night. The fun of Halloween never gets old. Happy Halloween!
26. May all the good spirits take over the bad spirits and make this year wonderful. Sending some ghostly greetings on this Halloween! May the feast begin.
27. Michael Myers with his creepy eyes; Jason, Freddy, Pennywise. As you look out your window, they all draw near. Don’t be afraid – Halloween is here!
28. Never underestimate the power of a well-carved pumpkin to make you the talk of the neighborhood. Good luck with it and Happy Halloween!
29. Not every knock and bump in the night is something scary trying its best to get to you…just most of them. Good thing you’ll have all of that leftover candy to keep you awake! Happy Halloween!
30. On Halloween, I hope you laugh until you cry, and I hope the Halloween treats you receive far outnumber the number of tricks played on you. Enjoy Halloween to the fullest.
31. On this auspicious occasion of joy and horror, I wish you have a great day. May on this day your soul and your costume charge up and do their magic. Have a safe Halloween.
32. Put on your ghost costume and carve your pumpkin because tonight, being a witch is not a bad thing. Happy Halloween 2020!
33. Should Halloween be the Labor Day equivalent for monsters and ghosts? Or is it the only time of year they have to get to work? These are the important questions. Happy Halloween!
34. Some people get paranoid from all the influences from horror movies around this time of year. I’ll bet you never even noticed all of those ghosts watching you sleep during the rest of the year! Anyways, Happy Halloween!
35. The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.
36. The spookiest story of all is that tomorrow we’re going to have to go to work, so let’s have a blast tonight! Enjoy the spooky night, and may your Halloween be awesome and scary!
37. There’s a black cat in the window and a pumpkin on my stoop. On the lawn are a ghost and a witch. This tells me Halloween is very near, so Happy Halloween to you.
38. Time to gear up and get out there! Here’s to you and yours having a fun, safe, and exciting Halloween!
39. Tonight, I am wishing you an unforgettable Halloween adventure filled with creepy memories and deadly encounters. Happy Halloween!
40. Tonight, is your chance to make all your scary dreams come true. Become the monster and scare someone because tonight it’s all fun. Happy Halloween!
41. Visions of witches on broomsticks fill me with delight and make me think of you in a good way. I hope your broom is tuned up and ready to go on a spellbinding Halloween adventure.
42. What you do and wherever you go tonight, just make sure the dead don’t follow you. The night is full of horror but you can earn candies if you know how to. Happy Halloween!
43. When black cats prowl and pumpkins shine, when shivery shivers run down your spine, when ghosts and goblins ring the chime, beware and be scared – it’s Halloween time!
44. When given the choice of a trick or a treat, I would take the latter. Knowing you has been the best treat of my life, which is why I’m wishing you the best on Halloween day.
45. When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear. Happy Halloween.
46. Wishing you a creep-tacular Halloween night full of ghost hunting and candy eating. Put on your costumes and scare the hell out of your neighbors! Happy Halloween!
47. Wishing you a Halloween full of adventure, candies, moonlight, terror, booze, and magic. Hope you enjoy the most frightful night of the year.
48. Wishing you a killer Halloween!
49. Wishing you an eerie, spooky, hair-raising, spell-binding Halloween!
50. You know you’re not doing it right when you wake up to a yard full of toilet paper and a car covered in eggs. Up your candy game and have a Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween Quotes
51. Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story ~ Mason Cooley
52. Halloween is a celebration of the inversion of reality and a necessary Gothic hat-tip to the darker aspects of life, death, and ourselves ~ Stewart Stafford
53. Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves ~ Elvis Duran
54. Halloween shadows played upon the walls of the houses. In the sky, the Halloween moon raced in and out of the clouds… It was a lovely and exciting night, exactly the kind of night Halloween should be ~ Eleanor Estes
55. Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, ‘Never take candy from strangers.’ And then they dressed me up and said, ‘Go beg for it ~ Rita Rudner
56. Halloween was the best holiday, in my opinion, because it was all about friends, monsters, and candy, rather than family and responsibility ~ Margee Kerr
57. Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat ~ Nicholas Gordon
58. If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween ~ Douglas Coupland
59. I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers ~ L.M. Montgomery
60. It’s Halloween; everyone’s entitled to one good scare ~ Brackett, Halloween
61. Magic is really very simple, all you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it ~ Aggie Cromwell
62. Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night ~ Steve Almond
63. On Halloween you get to become anything that you want to be ~ Ava Dellaira
64. Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas ~ Stephen Graham Jones
65. The farther we’ve gotten from the magic and mystery of our past, the more we’ve come to need Halloween ~ Paula Curan
66. The world turned upside down–in a good way–for one black velvet night ~ Karen Fortunati
67. There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch ~ Robert Brault
68. There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight ~ Anonymous
69. When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween ~ Anonymous
70. When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween ~ Anonymous
There goes our collection of spooktacular messages to send to your loved ones this Halloween.
Feel free to write these wishes in a Halloween card and deliver them physically to your family and friends.
Better yet, you can share the messages on your social media accounts to convey your warm Halloween wishes to a much bigger audience.