Last Updated on November 17, 2021
Aunts come in different shapes, sizes, and even ages. Most of them are older than us, whereas others are younger. Some aunts reside close-by and involve themselves in the day-to-day endeavors of our immediate families, while others live in a distant city and only pay us a visit occasionally.
Whatever the case may be, aunts hold a dear place in our hearts. Besides being related by blood, most aunts also double up as our bosom buddies in whom we can confide our deepest secrets. They’re always happy to lend us a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on, particularly when our real moms are otherwise too occupied to understand our inner struggles.
So, when it’s your aunt’s birthday, it’s only fair that you express your sincere feelings of love and respect to cheer her up. And there are numerous ways to go about that. You could get them a befitting gift or treat them to a sumptuous lunch.
Better yet, you can send your aunt a birthday message that truly captures your feelings for them. Below is a range of inspirational messages and quotes to cheer up your aunt on their birthday.
Short and Sweet Happy Birthday Wishes for Aunt
1. Someone as special as you deserves to have an extra-wonderful birthday. Happy Birthday Auntie!
2. Happy Birthday to my dear aunt! I’m wishing you a day that’s as lovely as you.
3. Happy Birthday dear Auntie. Thank you for always being such a special part of my life.
4. Happy Birthday to the best aunt anyone could ever ask for.
5. Happy Birthday (ENTER YOUR AUNT’S NAME). You’re the true epitome of what an ideal aunt should be.
6. You’re always swooping in to save the day! This time, we’ve managed everything just for you. Happy Birthday Aunty!
7. Mom and Dad may have given me my brains and looks, but all of my charm and sense of humor come just from you! Happy Birthday to the best aunt!
8. Happy Birthday to an auntie who’s cool, smart, funny, and good looking… I hope that I grow up to be just like you!
9. To my warm and caring aunt, your smile always brightens our days! For your birthday, I wish you lots of laughter and for all your wishes to come true.
10. Wishing you warm thoughts, happy times, and pleasant memories! Happy Birthday Auntie.
11. Stories from when you were younger always remind me of just how alike we are! Happy Birthday Auntie!
12. I’m the luckiest person in the world for having such a caring aunt like you! I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true on this wonderful birthday!
13. I might have a lot of wonderful women in my life, but you are top among them. I appreciate all that you have done. Have a wonderful birthday auntie!
14. Moms and dads offer love and support. But aunts… they’re the ones who share some of our best adventures! Cheers to the next adventure Auntie!
15. It’s a great day because we get to celebrate you and how much you mean to all of us. You’re a great aunty and a fabulous friend, and we hope you have a brilliant birthday!
16. When I need a mom and a bestie all rolled into one, I always look to my aunt. Happy Birthday!
17. Dear Auntie. Thanks for all the fun and games over the years, I’ve always loved hanging out with you. Have a great birthday!
18. Happy Birthday to my lovely aunt. Your age is this family’s best kept secret… but don’t worry, your secret is safe with us!
19. Every day is a gift with an aunt as kind and soft-hearted as you. Wishing you the very best birthday! You’re simply the best.
20. Happy birthday to a caring aunt who makes every day a treat! You deserve all the best. I love you so much.
Inspirational Happy Birthday Wishes for Aunt
21. Happy birthday to one of the most influential women in my life. You taught me so many things, and I want you to know that I look up to you in so many ways. Alas, for your birthday all I could get you was this message. Hey, you also taught me to be frugal!
22. I just wanted to let you know that I am so blessed to have such an amazing aunt in my life. You’ve enriched my life and have been a pillar of strength when I needed it most.
23. When I need a friend to turn to, I always think of you. I just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts on your special day.
24. They say with age comes wisdom, but really they mean with age comes the cajones to tell it like it is. You’ve always been a straight shooter and a source of guidance in my life. I’m looking forward to many more years filled with all the wisdom you can share.
25. Disney should call you up, because you are such a fairy godmother to me! Thanks, for always making me feel like a princess in my own right. You bring magic into my life, and I hope your birthday is filled with love, joy, and a little bit of pixie dust.
26. Happy birthday to one of the strongest women in my life. I just want you to know that you are charming, brilliant, and utterly unforgettable. Let’s celebrate another year of being blessed with your presence.
27. Happy Birthday to the woman who should have been my mother: You’ve been more of a mother to me than my own. I want to say thank you for all the times you’ve been there and really supported me. You’re an aunt anyone would die to have.
28. To the woman who still has all my secrets from childhood: Thank you for being someone I can confide in. I just wanted to share the not so secret thought that you are simply amazing!
29. You have always been understanding, enduring, and patient. May God give you strength and happiness to deal with anything in life. I wish you see more happiness in your life. Happy birthday, aunt.
30. May God provide you with all the comfort and love that you deserve. You are an angel with a beautiful heart. I hope you find the best company to share your joys and sorrows. Happy birthday, aunt.
31. All of these years you have made so many sacrifices for your family and kept your own goals and desires aside. I wish on your birthday you do what your heart feels like without bothering about what anyone would think. Happy birthday, aunt.
32. I am blessed to have an awesome and a considerate aunt like you. You always think so well of people. I wish that you have no days of sorrows or disappointment. May you always stay happy and healthy. Happy birthday.
33. A brave, bold, and a fiery aunt you have been. I have seen you fight for everything that you believe in and stand up for. Not everybody might understand you but I get you as a person who stands firmly by her principles. I honor and admire you for what you are. Happy birthday.
34. In this life there are very few people who can be so pure at heart like you. You have no malice for anyone and are always happy seeing people get ahead in life. Happy birthday. I am so honored that you are my aunt.
35. You’re more than an aunt. You’re a friend, a chef, and an advisor. Thank you for being that person in my life who I can turn to when I really need a grown-up friend. Happy birthday!
36. Wishing the happiest birthday to my caring, devoted aunt. You’re always there with a sympathetic ear and a cup of coffee. I am so grateful to be your niece/nephew!
37. Happy birthday to my sweet, wonderful and loving aunt! As you celebrate today, I hope that all of your birthday dreams come true. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are truly one of my favorite people around! Have an incredible birthday.
38. Happy Birthday, Aunt! I want you to know that you are simply incredible. You are so charming, funny and caring, at all times. I hope that your day is filled with fun, laughter and happiness all around! Here’s to you!
39. On your birthday, I want you to know that you are the best aunt I could ever ask for. You are always in my thoughts because you mean so much to me. Thank you for continuing to enrich my life with your presence. Enjoy your day!
40. Sending my best wishes to a truly one-of-a-kind Aunt! You have always been so warm and inviting. I consider you to be one of the best role models ever! Have a total blast on your birthday, because you definitely deserve it! I love you.
41. I owe you a debt of gratitude for showing me how strong the relationship between aunt and nephew/niece can be. You’re always there for me, and I hope I can return the favor. Have a wonderful birthday!
42. It wasn’t long into my life, before I realized just how special you are to me. From your infectious smile to the way your eyes light up, you are simply amazing! I love you so much my dear Auntie!
43. You have been such an important part of my life that I don’t know whether to call you my parent or my friend. Auntie, I hope that our relationship will last forever. I hope you have the best birthday yet! I love you!
44. Have I ever told you that you’re like a second mom to me? Thank you for all the times you’ve been there for me, I really appreciate your advice and support. On your special birthday, I hope you’re showered with gifts and love, you deserve it all. Happy Birthday!
45. Thanks for teaching me how to be my own person. You have always been such a strong role model in my life. If more nephews/nieces had aunts like you, the world would be filled with more gentlemen. Happy Birthday Auntie!
46. Thanks for giving me advice on the complicated things in life. You’re always there to talk about the things I just can’t ask mom. Late night therapy sessions and ice cream binges with you are some of my happiest memories. Happy Birthday, to an aunt who’s truly appreciated.
47. Another year older, and another year wiser! Happy birthday to an exceptionally talented aunt! I love you to the moon and back. I am looking forward to creating more unforgettable memories with you. Have an absolutely amazing day!
48. Thank you for being one of the most caring, patient and compassionate people I know. I hope that on your birthday all of your wildest dreams come true! I cannot wait to celebrate with you on this incredible day. I love you more than words can say.
49. To my aunt on your birthday: You’re always there with a kind word, a sympathetic ear, and the world’s best advice. Today and always, you deserve the best.
50. Dear Aunt: Thank you for always being the voice of reason when I need advice and thank you for being your beautiful self every day. Happy birthday.
Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Aunt
51. Dear Aunt, You may be a little bit crazy, but you’re my kind of crazy! Happy Birthday!
52. Happy Birthday to the aunt who gave me everything my parents didn’t want me to have! I really appreciate it.
53. You’re so cool, I can’t believe you’re related to my mom/dad! One of you must be adopted. Happy Birthday, Cool Aunt
54. Crazy doesn’t just run in our family, it gallops! Happy Birthday to my wild auntie.
55. Dear Aunt, thanks for always telling me embarrassing stories about my parents. Feel free to write me a novel one day. Here’s to many more years of your amazing wit!
56. On your birthday, I just wanted to remind you that, as my favorite Aunt, it’s your job to spoil me. You can start by sharing that cake. Happy Birthday, auntie!
57. When mommy said NO, auntie said YES. Thanks for always saying yes. You are the best buddy I could hope for! Happy Birthday, auntie!
58. Mom may say that you’re a bad influence sometimes, like when we get into trouble. But I know that you’re best influence I could ever have. Thanks for being my partner in crime!
59. Thanks for babysitting me so many times over the years. Don’t worry, when you get old and senile I’ll repay the favor and look after you! Happy Birthday, aunt!
60. Happy birthday dear aunt. I wanted to get you the most amazing present today but then I remembered you already have me, your sweetest nephew/niece.
Happy Birthday Aunt and “Auntship” Quotes
61. A strong woman is the lifeline of her family. She carries within her the power to endure pain and the courage to sacrifice. She has the power to create and nurture life. She is indeed the epitome of love and sacrifice ~ Aarti Khurana
62. An aunt is a safe haven for a child. Someone who will keep your secrets and is always on your side ~ Sara Sheridan
63. And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears ~ Mark Anthony
64. Aunts are always offering cake, certainly you couldn’t have had enough ~ Barry Spacks
65. Aunts are to be a pattern and example to all aunts; to be a delight to boys (and girls) and a comfort to their parents; and to show that at least one daughter in every generation ought to remain unmarried, and raise the profession of auntship to a fine art ~ Dave Isay
66. Aunts offer kids an opportunity to try out ideas that don’t chime with their parents and they also demonstrate that people can get on, love each other and live together without necessarily being carbon copies ~ Sara Sheridan
67. Character. Intelligence. Strength. Style. That makes beauty ~ Diane von Furstenberg
68. Every child needs at least one adult who is irrationally crazy about him or her ~ Urie Bronfenbrenner
69. Every man should have aunts. They illustrate the triumph of guess work over logic ~ Agatha Christie
70. Half woman, half warrior. Delicate and strong ~ R. H. Sin
71. I have always maintained the importance of aunts ~ Jane Austen
72. I was really lucky that I had an aunt who was very inspiring to me. She was different than anybody in my family on either side ~ Geena Davis
73. I’d rather be the cool aunt than the authoritative aunt ~ Solange Knowles
74. It is not money my aunt thinks about. She knows better than to value worldly wealth above its price ~ Ann Brontë
75. Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend ~ Anonymous
76. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides ~ Audrey Hepburn
77. The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators ~ Daryl Gregory
78. The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own ~ R. H. Sin
79. The success of every single woman is the inspiration for another ~ Diane von Furstenberg
80. The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will ~ Amy Tenney
Aunts don’t exactly have to be our blood relatives. Any woman who holds a dear place in your family and has played an instrumental role in shaping your character qualifies to be called your aunt.
You can always honor such women on their birthday by sending them a wish or quote from the above collection.